Rumored Artem Lobov vs Umar Nurmagomedov.

Umar should beat Artem with ease, can grapplefuck him easily or just piece him up with kicks.

Umar is a 135er. Artem would have a pretty significant size advantage (except for the T-Rex arms)

They're in different weight classes. Is umar moving up?

Doesn’t have the balls to face Artem on the ultimate proving ground BKFC though

Wimp

Artem getting some good promotional type fights. Nice. I'm sure he'd fight Khabib's grandma if she got sanctioned.

He looks swarthier and hairier than even a lot of North Caucasian fighters. I think he might be Jewish.
Artem was a member of a group (in Russian social media website vk.com) called "Ossetians in Ireland" or something like that, like "Ossetians of Ireland". Also I remember seeing years ago that his full name is something Caucasus/Muslim sounding, like Artem Magomedalieevich that means that his father has that name (Magomedali/or whatever his name is).

Not surprised Omar is trying to fight him under hugging and leg kicking rules. He fears Artem's bare knuckle hands.

Artem was a member of a group (in Russian social media website vk.com) called "Ossetians in Ireland" or something like that, like "Ossetians of Ireland". Also I remember seeing years ago that his full name is something Caucasus/Muslim sounding, like Artem Magomedalieevich that means that his father has that name (Magomedali/or whatever his name is).
Artem doesn't look Slavic at all. Didn't know about his dad, thanks.
А сам ты откуда? Русский или другая этничность?

I bet Artem is Tatar or mixed with Tatar. Facial features and middle name check out.

promising 22 yo undefeated BW
more of a thai background than a smash machine like Khabib, but as you can imagine, ground game is tight (otherwise the clan might disown him)
As shit as Artem is, i think he's a bit big for him.
Skill-wise, Artem ain't got shit on the kid.

Lol no way are you serious? He was probably in it as he had some friends who are Ossetian, and the Russian community isnt that big in Ireland. Just my guess.
The whole group consisted of like 30 people, I doubt that ethnically Russians in Ireland has a smaller groups/groups on social media. Anyway if you are curious you can write to Artem on social media maybe he can answer you.
Artem doesn't look Slavic at all. Didn't know about his dad, thanks.
А сам ты откуда? Русский или другая этничность?
Russia. I am like Russian with some Ukrainian and Finnish roots.

Back