Artwork Rquest

• Thread starter Deleted member 510653
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 510653

Anyone here up to the challenge of designing "The Miocic Belt"? A custom belt for Stipe like the BMF one but more of a fireman kind of motif I guess one could say.. Maybe in a red background? Serious inquiry here as a tribute to Stipe for his first responder work as a whole. Thanks ahead of time.

Anyone here up to the challenge of designing "The Miocic Belt"? A custom belt for Stipe like the BMF one but more of a fireman kind of motif I guess one could say.. Maybe in a red background? Serious inquiry here as a tribute to Stipe for his first responder work as a whole. Thanks ahead of time.

I'll @ tag some of the boys and see what we can come up with for you man. To be clear.. you want a belt on a plain red background?

Also when you say "artwork", are you expecting a drawing? That could take hours or days. I can try to make a shoop, but I cant draw well.

Just some inspiration for everyone. I think @pizzle means something like this.

firefighter_award_championship_belt.png

What's up guys? But yeah, something in like a red background with Stipe's octogon-esque brand loco (the SP - you can find an example on his Fire Dept. Coffee) with maybe some gold accents, maybe chrome, your choice. I think you guys got this.

@pizzle could you provide an update and add in your op some designs you'd like to see on it? Like the stone cold smoking skull with a firemans hat on?

I'll try and throw something together tomorrow, are we talking shoop or a drawing here? or does it not matter?

Back