All we have to go on is:
-like BMF
-fireman red

I don't even know where to start

All we have to go on is:
-like BMF
-fireman red

I don't even know where to start

OK, I gave it a shot. Hope this is what you're looking for TS.

z8iLQg5.png

I mean it's gonna take a guy that has photoshop skills but the mind.. the mind of a great man, a creative man indeed to make this a bit of a reality..

If I could make a suggestion,

Use a template of the new or old UFC belt, make it red, but his symbol in the center instead of the UFC word, and for the side decals use I don't know.. Use the second decal I posted and for the other, it can be your choice, up to you. Good luck and thanks.

Anyone here up to the challenge of designing "The Miocic Belt"? A custom belt for Stipe like the BMF one but more of a fireman kind of motif I guess one could say.. Maybe in a red background? Serious inquiry here as a tribute to Stipe for his first responder work as a whole. Thanks ahead of time.

Hey man I made this a few days ago and forgot about it. Let me know what you think. I can change some things if you want. Source images in spoiler.

stipe-fire-belt-bwr-jpg.796733

lf.jpgfire-badge-s-web.jpg1890selizabethnjfireexemptbadgeobv.jpg

Attachments

• stipe-fire-belt-bwr.jpg
    stipe-fire-belt-bwr.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
That's pretty cool. I'm pleased to know that the Miocic belt will be up for grabs in the future. Couldn't have turned out better imo!

I think it ended up pretty realistic looking don't you?

Indubitably.. Should a post this in the heavies? but this is somethin' else brother let me tell ya..

You can post it wherever you like brah. I made it for you. :D

What do you mean "Some square mod deleted my idea of it"?

You can post it wherever you like brah. I made it for you. :D

What do you mean "Some square mod deleted my idea of it"?

I made a thread called "The Miocic Belt" and the next morning it was deleted with the reason as "troll" lol.. I was like oh my God dude, over that?

I made a thread called "The Miocic Belt" and the next morning it was deleted with the reason as "troll" lol.. I was like oh my God dude, over that?

Ahh I see. Let me look into it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back