Arum: Triller can buyout Teofimo’s contract if they like. We made 800k in 5 mins.

is George Kambosos Jr a Top Rank fighter?

This is exactly why me and @borntoloseNOT said Teo should absolutely try to get as much money as he can as this fossil doesn't care about any of his fighters, it's all about the lining of his wallet.

I'll be glad when he's gone.

First Crawford now Lopez?

Whats he going to say about Valdez next?

He has 3 of boxing’s biggest stars and he doesn’t soun happy about it

I don't think he'll ever be happy with Lopez, after all he did beat his cash cow.

I don't think he'll ever be happy with Lopez, after all he did beat his cash cow.
Was Loma really a cash cow?

Lopez has the potential to surpass whatever Loma’s status was when it comes to numbers, he’s from Brooklyn, hispanic, skills and can talk, either Arum can see far ahead and knows Lopez will outgrow TR and demand more money or leave TR, or, he was underpaying Loma.

There cant be anything worse than knowing the president of the promotion you fight for has no intention of forking up the money they deserve and while Lopez may not be worth 1 million yet that still must fuck with him.

Was Loma really a cash cow?

Lopez has the potential to surpass whatever Loma’s status was when it comes to numbers, he’s from Brooklyn, hispanic, skills and can talk, either Arum can see far ahead and knows Lopez will outgrow TR and demand more money or leave TR, or, he was underpaying Loma.

There cant be anything worse than knowing the president of the promotion you fight for has no intention of forking up the money they deserve and while Lopez may not be worth 1 million yet that still must fuck with him.

Maybe cash cow was the wrong thing to say... Loma was/is Arum's favourite and he's salty he lost. I don't know about Loma's number but i know he's a name that transcends boxing. Random people i talk to couldn't name 5 boxers in the world yet they know Loma's name.

I agree about Lopez, he can keep growing and growing in terms of fame, money, skill, legacy, etc. Anything can happen obviously but Teo said he takes inspiration from Floyd's work ethic so i think unless he gets KO'd cold, he's gonna be one to remember years down the line.

he's 89, if they dont want to do things his way he just doesn't care anymore.

Back