Assault Bike Accountability Thread

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I know you mfs are using your air bikes as a clothes rack so I'm making this thread to call you out. Post in here whenever you dust it off and decide to torture yourself. Or forever hide in shame

I'll go first.
Today I did a workout , every 5 minutes sprint 30 seconds for max calories. Do 5 rounds.
First round was my best, getting 32 calories in 30 seconds. As I grew fatigued I stopped counting but ended up with 120 calories at the end. Legs died before anything else during this.

Get 8-15 minutes of use out of it a week. Which is a lot. Plenty enough to hate it.
Either 30 second burst or 5 minute warm ups

I know you mfs are using your air bikes as a clothes rack so I'm making this thread to call you out. Post in here whenever you dust it off and decide to torture yourself. Or forever hide in shame
Powerful words for a guy who has an average time of adhering to exercise programs/modalities of 2 weeks.

I rather run than use my airdyne. Where am I going to put my hoodies?

I'll go first.
Today I did a workout , every 5 minutes sprint 30 seconds for max calories. Do 5 rounds.
First round was my best, getting 32 calories in 30 seconds. As I grew fatigued I stopped counting but ended up with 120 calories at the end. Legs died before anything else during this.
Still using it?

I post my airdyne workouts in my training log, use it most weeks. It was a useful tool in burning off some extra calories to make weight for the judo comp.

Used mine again last night. My cardio is failing hard. Maybe I’m getting sick or something. Running out of gas after three rounds

Still using it?

I post my airdyne workouts in my training log, use it most weeks. It was a useful tool in burning off some extra calories to make weight for the judo comp.
I gotta get on it more. I've been doing a lot of kettlebells and heavy clubs as I can do them outside and the bike is in the basement.

I gotta get on it more.
abc637228103927b9184f9d6b8638e7e_w200.gif

I’ve been doing shitty rounds at the end of my workout 3-5 20 seconds on and ten off. Seems like it’s getting harder

Great day in the gym was when the fan bike display died. Now can jump on and spin without 2 weeks of constant beeping every 30 minutes.

I've looked at getting one for the new house when we move in.
Just to give me a change from running.
Problem is I'll be cycling twice per week for my commute to work form the new place. Current distance is 4.5 - 5 miles. The new place will be 7 miles. I'm not sure I could bring myself to sit down and cycle more then the 14 miles I'll be doing anyway.

Did two rounds today of 20/10 intervals on the assault bike. 8 intervals each round. The 20 seconds on and 10 seconds off seems to really help my cardio a lot.

I've looked at getting one for the new house when we move in.
Just to give me a change from running.
Problem is I'll be cycling twice per week for my commute to work form the new place. Current distance is 4.5 - 5 miles. The new place will be 7 miles. I'm not sure I could bring myself to sit down and cycle more then the 14 miles I'll be doing anyway.
I got mine secondhand just before or just as the first lockdown kicked in, was a good investment and I'm pretty sure the seller would have asked for more had he known how crazy all the prices for fitness equipment ended up being.

Back