ATF raids Polymer80

evergreenrider

RIP Gage
@red
Reaction score
Accusing them of not paying taxes, shipping guns across state lines, all sorts of shit. No arrests made. They want those customer lists.

Start making the customer lists out of flash paper.

What's the endgame? Surely tens of thousands have been sold over many years. They gonna shut down Brownells and arrest all their P80 customers?

I think they went after the "Full" kits. Not just the lower.

It makes absolutely no sense. I can purchase all the needed components for cheaper during non boomer flu times. They also manufacture serialized firearms

You're saying they'll use this is a catalyst for fear in an effort to pass that legislation?

Yes, in addition to mandatory background checks. Mandatory background checks are pointless with a registry. So basically this along without whatever other bullshit to push that agenda. There have been 36 million background checks preformed this year alone as of Dec 1. Without a registry you'd still have a potential black market of 400+ million guns.

"Ghost guns" are high on the gun control list from the Biden administration.
  • Stop “ghost guns.” One way people who cannot legally obtain a gun may gain access to a weapon is by assembling a one on their own, either by buying a kit of disassembled gun parts or 3D printing a working firearm. Biden will stop the proliferation of these so-called “ghost guns” by passing legislation requiring that purchasers of gun kits or 3D printing code pass a federal background check. Additionally, Biden will ensure that the authority for firearms exports stays with the State Department, and if needed, reverse a proposed rule by President Trump. This will ensure the State Department continues to block the code used to 3D print firearms from being made available on the Internet.

New information coming in. Apparently the ATF go a felon to buy a buy build shoot kit, which in itself isn't illegal to to own. So, did the ATF also instruct the felon to build the kit to completion? Very fucking murky waters

New information coming in. Apparently the ATF go a felon to buy a buy build shoot kit, which in itself isn't illegal to to own. So, did the ATF also instruct the felon to build the kit to completion? Very fucking murky waters
we are talking about the same organization that thought giving military weapons to Mexican Cartels was a good idea

ATF now coming after end users of buy build shoot kits. If any yall purchased a kit through p80, you very well may be getting a knock

Yeah, they went after the ones that came with a slide and barrel.

As soon as I saw those I was worried this would happen.

Back