Aug. 29th PPV Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Showtime Boxing

Winner?

• Total voters
Charles Conwell To Face Mark DeLuca On August 29 Undercard

According to Lance Pugmire, unbeaten Cleveland welterweight Montana Love will fill the fourth slot against TBA.

Former Olympian Conwell (15-0, 11 KO), 23, has enjoyed a steady and impressive rise through the super welterweight ranks. His 2020 campaign saw him hand Wendy Toussaint and Madiyar Ashkeyev their first professional defeats, and while fights with both Ivan Golub and DeLuca (27-2, 15 KO), he stayed busy last month with a rout of journeyman Silverio Ortiz.

8D315432-B823-4C75-9914-D5B4118024F9.jpeg

The kid can be obnoxious but he just created a non profit in Puerto Rico against bullying. Were he offered along with his training partners and BJ Flores Boxing clinics to low income, bullied kids. I applaud him for that

Fury kills Paul no way he fights him. lol.

DDD on the show, now I'm more interested. At least we now know someone is getting fucked up on this card.

I'm disgusted with the opponent that they dug up for Dubois. It's a disgrace that he's technically a WBA world heavyweight champion but he's fighting a ten-round non-title mismatch against some no-name clubfighter from backwoods Virginia that has mostly engaged in four & six-round contests. Do you mean to tell me they couldn't afford to bring in a capable journeyman like a Joey Dawejko or a Jerry Forrest to give Dubois a few rounds? This card is garbage.

Back