Economy August Jobs Report a massive disappointment

SBJJ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/03/jobs-report-august-2021.html

Oh well, who knows how much should be blamed on the Administration. I'm sure the Delta Variant is not helping. Still a horrible miss of expectations.

If hiring does actually slow, we are fucked. High inflation and millions of immigrants is a recipe for disaster in a slow economy.

Extra unemployment running out, the lazy will start looking for work soon...

Calm down, I know not everyone collecting is lazy. But there is plenty of work out there. Shit, if anyone here needs a job, Louisville area, I need 2 laborers right now. Been looking for 2 months, nobody "wants" to work anymore...

Extra unemployment running out, the lazy will start looking for work soon...

Calm down, I know not everyone collecting is lazy. But there is plenty of work out there. Shit, if anyone here needs a job, Louisville area, I need 2 laborers right now. Been looking for 2 months, nobody "wants" to work anymore...
Yup, those parasites will have no choice soon. It's similar up here in Canada, there are so many job opportunities.

That's why people call him Jobless Joe.

Why get a job if you're able to live Rent Free and the Government is paying you extra money to stay home?

What genius couldn't foresee this disaster...

Can't wait until Democrats are forced to end these freebee mandates and have to face the hordes of losers crying that they'll be dumped into the streets.

That doesn't make sense though because he has a job. I think Sleepy Joe is better because he does seem like he could be a sleepy guy.

Also doesn't make sense because average monthly job growth under Biden has been by far the highest of any president ever. It's like calling Wilt Chamberlain "Reboundless Wilt" or Wayne Gretzky "Scoreless Wayne." We have had a recent president who saw no (actually negative) job growth during his presidency...

Last edited:
Unemployment still fell.

There's a phenomenon called the "Great Resignation" where a bunch of millenials are leaving jobs this year without looking for a new job. They plan to start work next year

Biden does have the border wide open, bringing in a lot of foreigners into America.

These bums aint getting off the couch until we raise min. wage to bachelor degree wage level for entry level jobs.

The position of hacks here seems to be that job growth is 100% attributable to the president as long as it's good and they like the president or bad and they don't.

Last edited:
Back