AUGUSTO SAKAI, FORMER BELLATOR HEAVYWEIGHT, NOW 3-0 IN THE UFC

I haven’t said he is the next big thing. I said it was a mistake and 4-0 makes my case. Plus 4-1 at Bellator and his only loss a split dec loss.
It was a mistake but i doubt Bellator is kicking themselves for letting Sakai go, like others have suggested. He is solid and would add depth to the division but he is not a future star or a world beater by any means.

Typical Sherdoggers, no one has stated Augusto Sakai is exciting. No one has stated he is going to be the next big star, but typical Sherdoggers when debating just make something up as if it was stated by someone else and then run with their made up debate point. I could care less about Augusto Sakai being a exciting fighter. I could care less if he ever becomes a Top 10 UFC Heavyweight. The entire point has been it was a mistake for Bellator choosing not let him enter their FARCE of a Bellator Heavyweight Tournament and I can imagine once Augusto Sakai saw that Coker's Bellator had no real direction for him, Sakai ghosted Bellator. And is now 4-0 in the UFC. The UFC got Sakai and Bellator went out actively to pursue past their prime, ex-UFC heavyweights Roy Nelson and Frank Mir. And more likely at a higher paying contract than Sakai.

Typical Sherdoggers, no one has stated Augusto Sakai is exciting. No one has stated he is going to be the next big star, but typical Sherdoggers when debating just make something up as if it was stated by someone else and then run with their made up debate point. I could care less about Augusto Sakai being a exciting fighter. I could care less if he ever becomes a Top 10 UFC Heavyweight. The entire point has been it was a mistake for Bellator choosing not let him enter their FARCE of a Bellator Heavyweight Tournament and I can imagine once Augusto Sakai saw that Coker's Bellator had no real direction for him, Sakai ghosted Bellator. And is now 4-0 in the UFC. The UFC got Sakai and Bellator went out actively to pursue past their prime, ex-UFC heavyweights Roy Nelson and Frank Mir. And more likely at a higher paying contract than Sakai.
Also Augusto Sakai has a cool name, typical sherdoggers overlook that too.

I've watched all of his fights in Bellator and the UFC, and his record is way better than his talent. But he does have pretty good cardio for a fat guy.

Sakai flat out lost to Arlovski and got a decision in one of the worst robberies of all time.
Also he should have had a point deducted on Saturday. With proper judging and reffing he would be 2-1-1 in the UFC. He is no prospect and make no allusion, he will get wrecked as soon as he fights someone actually close to the top

Oh.. this Rodney dude with the ridiculous look making another shitty bellator bashing thread.

Some mod ban this idiot for good.
So your sensitive adult feelings get so tremendously hurt because I make a post about Augusto Sakai being a bad decision by Bellator not to put him in their FARCE of a Bellator Heavyweight Tournament and he decides to walk away from Bellator and goes to the UFC and you think that is somehow something so tragic that it needs to be banned. Grow up. You are not the maker of all things. You don't like my opinion, then either ignore my posts or block my posts and move on. But you don't do that because you want to happy about being angry.

So your sensitive adult feelings get so tremendously hurt because I make a post about Augusto Sakai being a bad decision by Bellator not to put him in their FARCE of a Bellator Heavyweight Tournament and he decides to walk away from Bellator and goes to the UFC and you think that is somehow something so tragic that it needs to be banned. Grow up. You are not the maker of all things. You don't like my opinion, then either ignore my posts or block my posts and move on. But you don't do that because you want to happy about being angry.
TLDR;
518393.jpg

More like Bellator reject ripping it up in UFC

Fact is, even his wins in Bellator were sludge fests. He struggled with Dan Charles. Looked sloppy vs Huddleston. He went 0-1-1 in his last two fights with the org while never once looking like a special prospect before then. Which is why this post is the first mentioning “oh, wasn’t Sakai in Bellator? And they let him go?”

When fighters leave UFC after a draw and a loss respectively, is UFC called stupid for letting them go? No. They’re called cast offs
Rodney will write any stupid shit to run down bellator. Sakai might technically be 3-0 in the UFC, but anyone watching saw him get outstruck every round by old Arlovski to be given a gift spilt decision, he ko'ed chinny Tybura, and won a coinflip split decision vs Ivanov. It's nice to have bodies at HW but he's not going to last long vs higher compitition, different judges would have him 1-2 and perhaps cut from the the ufc too.

Maybe they should have put him in there but it's not a disaster that they lost the guy. It's hard to see him as a potential draw for them.

What if Rodney joined the Bellator hw division

Maybe they should have put him in there but it's not a disaster that they lost the guy. It's hard to see him as a potential draw for them.
The entire point of my statement simply has been it was a mistake by not putting him in that FARCE of a Bellator Heavyweight Tournament. And that in turn caused him to walk away from Bellator. It would have been interesting to have seen real heavyweights in a actual Heavyweight Tournament. A Bellator Heavyweight Tournament with Bobby Lashley, one shot real at glory, Justin Wren and Augusto Sakai, two young up and comers getting a shot to shine, Cheick Kongo, getting a shot to shine better as he ages, Vitaly Minakov making his glorious Bellator return, and others would have been nice.

I'm not Drew Brews, so I'm not backing down from my opinion. You don't like it, then that's a you problem.
You sound mad to Bellator. Did Coker fucked your wife or something?

Lol.. just joking. Like if you could have a wife. <Lmaoo>

You sound mad to Bellator. Did Coker fucked your wife or something?

Lol.. just joking. Like if you could have a wife. <Lmaoo>
What does my woman have to do with your hurt feelings about a Bellator post? Seriously, you're so hurt about my post that your brain had to resort to bringing up a woman. Lame real lame.

Back