Austin vs cm punk needs to happen or they stupid

lakersfan45

That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!
@Gold
Reaction score
They are big enough to promote it and put on an event themselves. They don’t have to associate themselves or sign with another promotion. They’d make all the money. If they did it in late summer they could sell out a large arena ...
People will be foaming to go a live wrestling event specially headlined by austin and punk. And they could put it on ppv. There’s too much money to leave on the table here. And if they put the event on themselves they can promote it on their own terms. No signing a contract with wwe or aew and having to show up to tv. They could easily promote it like a big boxing fight... just have some press conferences and talk smack online. They’d be complete idiots not to do it! The undercard can easily be done with some backyard guys that pere follows.

Austin hasn't wrestled since 2003, he's not going to return to in ring competition.

Maybe about 10 years ago this could have happened even then austin being able to physically compete then would have been very question

Time for a payoff?

One's an overrated egomaniac who left because his body was getting banged up.
The other was held together with duct tape and paper clips 25 years ago and left on a bout of egomania.
Combined age: 98 years old

Misty water-colored memories of great moments created by great storylines don't have me clamoring to see this.

The other was held together with duct tape and paper clips 25 years ago and left on a bout of egomania.

Misty water-colored memories of great moments created by great storylines don't have me clamoring to see this.
<{dayum}>

Could actually work and be fun if each picked a Survivor Series Team to rep them (neither is an actual participant, but are at ringside) that way you limit either one in the ring to a couple of spots each and still get a better promo battle than we've got in years.

I could see SC picking the more traditional guys for his team and CMP going with internet darlings....

Go ahead and steal this Infidel Heathen Heretic Vince...I know you got spies here...

He will for enough $$$
No, no he won't. He's made it quite clear on his podcasts that he's done with wrestling. That he went out on a high note wrestling The Rock at WrestleMania. He cares too much about his legacy to tarnish it with a bad match. And now you're proposing a match between 2 guys where one hasn't wrestled in 18 years which is longer than his wrestling career and another guy who hasn't wrestled in 7 years? This match is never going to happen.

Back