Economy Australia pays $50 Billion for diesel submarines.

Reminds me of this. Substitute aussies for Greece tho

spend-of-i-am-giving-you-of-monies-for-the-1707625.png

Hmmm, looks like Australia's nuclear-to-diesel converted French subs that runs on lead-acid batteries will cost twice as much as America's Virginia-class nuclear subs.

South Australia's defence suppliers are worries delays to the multi-billion dollar submarine construction program could cost them dearly. A federal audit has found the project is months behind schedule and well over budget, even before construction has begun.

<LikeReally5>

"Under federal government co-ordination, all states and territories of Australia restricted the legal ownership and use of self-loading rifles, self-loading shotguns, and tightened controls on their legal use by recreational shooters. The government initiated a mandatory "buy-back" scheme with the owners paid according to a table of valuations. Some 643,000 firearms were handed in at a cost of $350 million which was funded by a temporary increase in the Medicare levy which raised $500 million.[38] Media, activists, politicians and some family members of victims, notably Walter Mikac (who lost his wife and two children), spoke out in favour of the changes."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)#Effects

There has been a CONSTANT trimming of cuckstralia since.
page1-424px-National_Firearms_Amnesty_Print_Advertisement.pdf.jpg

Australian's don't need guns to defend themselves, they're not pussies

Aren't diesel subs quieter and better for defense?
I know a big deal was made a couple years ago when an American carrier was sunk by a Swedish(I think) diesel sub that it could not detect in war-gaming exercises.

Aren't diesel subs quieter and better for defense?
I know a big deal was made a couple years ago when an American carrier was sunk by a Swedish(I think) diesel sub that it could not detect in war-gaming exercises.

generally yup, especially with AIP so they don't get caught snorting as often. hard to hide from even the mark one eyeball at periscope depth in the littorals

Can any country defend itself from an all out attack from one of the large world powers? More countries should be incentivised to be able to defend themselves. Positive step for Australia im(ignorant)o...

Back