Law Authoritarian GOP Above the Law

No, those are findings. What are you even questioning? Specifically.

no thats speculation after muller investigation didn't produce results lefty hacks wanted

it was their attempt to save face

It's "well-known" in the sense that people claim it, but obviously that's not true in reality. The problem you have is that you don't know where the Republican role-playing game ends and real life begins.

all that came out, but like i said you continue to play ostrich.

also its funny you accuse others of mixing real life with fabrication

youre the poster child for that

You can’t even spell basic 5th grade words, use capitalization properly, or form complete sentences.

If the education system failed anybody, it’s you Dimballer.

oh! he came to defend his boyfriend... how cute!

It’s funny how absolutely clueless you are.

Regardless of whether Gaetz is indicted or not (odds are that he will be, based off the known facts of the case), what you posted in that thread is fucking gross. You’re a foul, disgusting human being.

Lol, this is the sort of methed-out trailer park content that we’ve learned to expect from you.

says the insecure low level troll with daddy issues using same played out insults over and over...

can only imagine how miserable you are in your everyday life

oh, thats right you dont have one

no thats speculation after muller investigation didn't produce results lefty hacks wanted

So what are you questioning, specifically?

all that came out, but like i said you continue to play ostrich.

also its funny you accuse others of mixing real life with fabrication

youre the poster child for that

"Came out" in the sense that it was fabricated, right*

So what are you questioning, specifically?

the entire thing was a farce.

there was no collusion

there was no russia interference

there was no real evidence presented

all that was a distraction from the real scandal:

fbi spying on presidential candidate

"Came out" in the sense that it was fabricated, right*

came out as there's evidence it happened, but lefty hacks will just deflect and talk about something else. 1st its "russia collusion", now the new talking point is "insurrection"

everything to distract from their corruption

the entire thing was a farce.

there was no collusion

there was no russia interference

there was no real evidence presented

all that was a distraction from the real scandal:

fbi spying on presidential candidate

Hmm. I don't know what you understand "specifically" to mean. Look it up and then try again (important: don't just blindly repeat some bit of propaganda you've heard--you're a real person talking to another real person, and I asked a question).

"We know that Russia committed crimes (hacking private communications--funny how inconsistent privacy concerns are) to help Trump. We know that they met with the campaign during this period, dangling "dirt" on Trump's opponent. We know that Trump's campaign manager (who was being paid by a Russian ally and not by Trump) shared confidential info with them. We know that at least one person involved with the campaign knew about the hacks before the public did. And we know that rather than report all this, as any normal campaign would have, Trump's team decided to lie to the FBI about it. Different people will make different things of those facts, but the facts themselves are pretty damning, as is Trump's obstruction of the investigation into all this."

If you're questioning any of those facts, which ones?

came out as there's evidence it happened, but lefty hacks will just deflect and talk about something else. 1st its "russia collusion", now the new talking point is "insurrection"

everything to distract from their corruption

Well, no. "Insurrection" is a noun so not a talking point. Are you OK with people attacking the Capitol and trying to overturn an election because they can't deal with the results?

says the insecure low level troll with daddy issues using same played out insults over and over...
Insulting you is just too easy.

can only imagine how miserable you are in your everyday life

oh, thats right you dont have one
Lol, we can tell when you are on a meth bender because you start doing the same shit that you’re accusing others of doing.

81JMXNM4GwL._AC_SY741_.jpg

im sure youll be totally fine if in 2022 republican house majority starts subpoena phone records of democrat politicians

Like who's phone records do you want to see? My employers considered what you do and say on there job to be their business. They could read my email and review the records from the phone they paid for. I think this is very common.

Insulting you is just too easy.

Lol, we can tell when you are on a meth bender because you start doing the same shit that you’re accusing others of doing.

we can tell when you get abused by your mothers new bf, cause you start doing the same nonsense that you accuse others of doing

Hmm. I don't know what you understand "specifically" to mean. Look it up and then try again (important: don't just blindly repeat some bit of propaganda you've heard--you're a real person talking to another real person, and I asked a question).

"We know that Russia committed crimes (hacking private communications--funny how inconsistent privacy concerns are) to help Trump. We know that they met with the campaign during this period, dangling "dirt" on Trump's opponent. We know that Trump's campaign manager (who was being paid by a Russian ally and not by Trump) shared confidential info with them. We know that at least one person involved with the campaign knew about the hacks before the public did. And we know that rather than report all this, as any normal campaign would have, Trump's team decided to lie to the FBI about it. Different people will make different things of those facts, but the facts themselves are pretty damning, as is Trump's obstruction of the investigation into all this."

If you're questioning any of those facts, which ones?

Well, no. "Insurrection" is a noun so not a talking point. Are you OK with people attacking the Capitol and trying to overturn an election because they can't deal with the results?

this is the type of deception and manipulation that msm uses to deceive ppl.

just repeat the same buzz word or talking point over and over it until the validity of the claim can no longer be challenged.

no real evidence was ever presented for neither "russia collusion" or "insurrection", just speculation, (and no bunch of russian hackers buying few adds on facebook or few drunk guys running into capitol aren't examples of "russia collusion" or "insurrection"), however ppl were bombarded by sensationalist msm propaganda that they accept it as a "fact".

of course then lefty politicians will make sure to capitalize on it and increase their power and anybody who objects is either "russian agent" or "insurrectionist".

this is the type of deception and manipulation that msm uses to deceive ppl.

just repeat the same buzz word or talking point over and over it until the validity of the claim can no longer be challenged.

I get the sense that you have your responses ready-made and the actual content of the posts you're responding to doesn't matter.

no real evidence was ever presented for neither "russia collusion" or "insurrection", just speculation, (and no bunch of russian hackers buying few adds on facebook or few drunk guys running into capitol aren't examples of "russia collusion" or "insurrection"), however ppl were bombarded by sensationalist msm propaganda that they accept it as a "fact".

of course then lefty politicians will make sure to capitalize on it and increase their power and anybody who objects is either "russian agent" or "insurrectionist".

That's nice, but are you questioning any of the facts I laid out? If so, specifically, which ones?

Back