Law Authoritarian GOP Above the Law

I get the sense that you have your responses ready-made and the actual content of the posts you're responding to doesn't matter.

That's nice, but are you questioning any of the facts I laid out? If so, specifically, which ones?
He’s not dealing in the realm of facts. It’s just “defend Daddy Trump at all costs” even if Trump himself would be horrified by his “help.”

Remember that the Former Guy wasn’t angry at the Capitol attackers because they attacked police officers or tried to stop the democratic process.

He was mad because the rioters looked “cheap and poor.”

I get the sense that you have your responses ready-made and the actual content of the posts you're responding to doesn't matter.

how about some actual content instead of buzz words and talking point?

That's nice, but are you questioning any of the facts I laid out? If so, specifically, which ones?

what are your "facts" proving exactly?

trump meeting with some random russian is proof of russia collusion?

couple of drunk guys entering the capitol is proof of insurrection?

under normal circumstances those allegations wouldn't pass a laugh test, but msm did good job of manipulating public perception with sensationalist headlines and propaganda that led to mass hysteria we see now.

picking on mentally challenged that got abused is not cool, i know....
You call that picking on somebody? God, you suck at everything.

ill try to stop picking on those type of individuals from now on
I’m not that worried. You’d have to find two brain cells to rub together first.

parole officer, how original...

did you use all of your 15 iq points to come up with that one?
Dude, your goober ass just attempted a “your mom” joke.

Every post you’ve made in this thread is mind-numbingly stupid. I would say that you should just see yourself right on out of this forum, but you’d find a way to fuck that up too.

how about some actual content instead of buzz words and talking point?

Yeah, go for it.

what are your "facts" proving exactly?

trump meeting with some random russian is proof of russia collusion?

couple of drunk guys entering the capitol is proof of insurrection?

under normal circumstances those allegations wouldn't pass a laugh test, but msm did good job of manipulating public perception with sensationalist headlines and propaganda that led to mass hysteria we see now.

We can talk about what they mean after you acknowledge them or specify which ones you think are questionable.

You call that picking on somebody? God, you suck at everything.

gotta go easy on mentally challenged

I’m not that worried. You’d have to find two brain cells to rub together first.

youre too harsh on yourself...

we know youre extremely dumb, but no need to be self loathing like that.

Dude, your goober ass just attempted a “your mom” joke.

Every post you’ve made in this thread is mind-numbingly stupid. I would say that you should just see yourself right on out of this forum, but you’d find a way to fuck that up too.

must really be frustrating to be dumb and unable to keep up...

go for what?

youre the one making these outlandish claims

Sounded like an offer, but I guess you're sticking to the script. :)

acknowledge some ppl have opinions?

sure! go on

Not opinions. Reality. Remember this?:

"We know that Russia committed crimes (hacking private communications--funny how inconsistent privacy concerns are) to help Trump. We know that they met with the campaign during this period, dangling "dirt" on Trump's opponent. We know that Trump's campaign manager (who was being paid by a Russian ally and not by Trump) shared confidential info with them. We know that at least one person involved with the campaign knew about the hacks before the public did. And we know that rather than report all this, as any normal campaign would have, Trump's team decided to lie to the FBI about it. Different people will make different things of those facts, but the facts themselves are pretty damning, as is Trump's obstruction of the investigation into all this."

Sounded like an offer, but I guess you're sticking to the script. :)

"script" as in waiting for you make an actual point instead of buzz words and talking points?

Not opinions. Reality. Remember this?:

"We know that Russia committed crimes (hacking private communications--funny how inconsistent privacy concerns are) to help Trump. We know that they met with the campaign during this period, dangling "dirt" on Trump's opponent. We know that Trump's campaign manager (who was being paid by a Russian ally and not by Trump) shared confidential info with them. We know that at least one person involved with the campaign knew about the hacks before the public did. And we know that rather than report all this, as any normal campaign would have, Trump's team decided to lie to the FBI about it. Different people will make different things of those facts, but the facts themselves are pretty damning, as is Trump's obstruction of the investigation into all this."

"we know" isnt a fact, its opinions presented as "facts"

wheres the actual evidence that russian government was behind those hacks?

wheres the evidence of trump campaign working with russian government?

hillary got all her dirt on trump through fusion gps, that got it from chris steele and he got it from some russians

was she also "colluding with russians"?

apparently hillary can do all the opposition research she wants, but trump being contacted by some russians is crossing the line?

"script" as in waiting for you make an actual point instead of buzz words and talking points?

What buzzwords and talking points? It doesn't appear to me that you even know what those terms mean. What I mean by script is exactly that. You're not responding to what I'm saying and thinking on your feet; you just keep reverting to a standard, prefabricated response pattern.

"we know" isnt a fact, its opinions presented as "facts"

What do you understand "fact" to mean?

wheres the actual evidence that russian government was behind those hacks?

You're not aware of that? You can Google it. But are you saying that you don't believe that it happened?

wheres the evidence of trump campaign working with russian government?

Working in what sense? I'm only talking about the stuff I'm talking about. So I noted that the campaign met with Russia (not denied by anyone), that Russia dangled an offer of "dirt" to get the media (again, acknowledged by the campaign), that Manafort wasn't paid by Trump but was working on behalf of a Russia-connected oligarch (not denied), that the campaign shared confidential information with Russia (Mueller report finding), and that at least one person (Stone) knew about the hacks before the public did.

hillary got all her dirt on trump through fusion gps, that got it from chris steele and he got it from some russians

was she also "colluding with russians"?

:) Nice attempt to change the subject there.

apparently hillary can do all the opposition research she wants, but trump being contacted by some russians is crossing the line?

Yeah, both candidates--all candidates in every race--can and do conduct opposition research. Foreign gov'ts committing crimes against U.S. citizens is not typically part of it, though!

gotta go easy on mentally challenged

youre too harsh on yourself...

we know youre extremely dumb, but no need to be self loathing like that.
Dude, you are the worst poster here.

A sixth grader (apparently an age that you’d be okay with taking certain liberties with) could do a better job than you’re doing in this thread. It’s pathetic.

must really be frustrating to be dumb and unable to keep up...
I can’t imagine the amount of meth that you do, it’s gotta be a stack of rocks if you think posting in this thread is still a good idea.

I can’t imagine the amount of meth that you do, it’s gotta be a stack of rocks if you think posting in this thread is still a good idea.

can you mobilize all of your 15 iq points to come up with some new material, or you gonna keep repeating same insults over and over that only you think are clever and funny ?

Dude, you are the worst poster here.

A sixth grader (apparently an age that you’d be okay with taking certain liberties with) could do a better job than you’re doing in this thread. It’s pathetic.

says the dork that keeps repeating same insults over and over...

and whats that "taking certain liberties" talk?

did countless of your mom bf took "certain liberties" with you? is that why you turn out the way you did?

youre a mess kid

What buzzwords and talking points? It doesn't appear to me that you even know what those terms mean. What I mean by script is exactly that. You're not responding to what I'm saying and thinking on your feet; you just keep reverting to a standard, prefabricated response pattern.

so youre not even aware you do it?

your entire shtick here is buzzwords, talking points and gaslighting...

its like listening to don lemon

What do you understand "fact" to mean?

opposite of what you seem to think it means...

facts should be truth/evidence

not speculation/allegation

You're not aware of that? You can Google it. But are you saying that you don't believe that it happened?

what a millennial response...

youre making a claim, not me. its on you to "google it"

Working in what sense? I'm only talking about the stuff I'm talking about. So I noted that the campaign met with Russia (not denied by anyone), that Russia dangled an offer of "dirt" to get the media (again, acknowledged by the campaign), that Manafort wasn't paid by Trump but was working on behalf of a Russia-connected oligarch (not denied), that the campaign shared confidential information with Russia (Mueller report finding), and that at least one person (Stone) knew about the hacks before the public did.

by russia, you mean putin himself directly or his 2nd in command?

talking to any russian means talking to putin, which of course means colluding with russian...

wheres the evidence for these claims?

and dont just go into your talking point mode: "read the senate led report, bro"

actual evidence, not talking points

:) Nice attempt to change the subject there.

its relevant here...

youre accusing the guy of doing what others do as well, but here you pretend to be upset.

"he was doing opposition research and came across some russian... hes obviously colluding with putin"

Yeah, both candidates--all candidates in every race--can and do conduct opposition research. Foreign gov'ts committing crimes against U.S. citizens is not typically part of it, though!

thats cool opinion and all, but you have actual evidence?

(again dont go into your talking point mode. try to present actual evidence)

can you mobilize all of your 15 iq points to come up with some new material, or you gonna keep repeating same insults over and over that only you think are clever and funny ?
God, this is so dumb and repetitive, and it’s not because of me.

This entire thread is just you scrambling to save face and making an even bigger idiot out of yourself.

says the dork that keeps repeating same insults over and over...

and whats that "taking certain liberties" talk?

did countless of your mom bf took "certain liberties" with you? is that why you turn out the way you did?

youre a mess kid
You’re the most pro-pedo poster on this site. I think everybody was expecting you to sober up, hit rehab, and delete your account.

But you’ve found a way to be an even bigger piece of shit.

Back