Law Authoritarian GOP Above the Law

You’re the most pro-pedo poster on this site. I think everybody was expecting you to sober up, hit rehab, and delete your account.

But you’ve found a way to be an even bigger piece of shit.

you know you hit rock bottom when you start talking about pedo stuff in a thread that has nothing to do with pedo stuff...

whats with weird pedo obsession anyways?

is it like those vehement anti gay crusaders with a lil dark secret?

again youre a mess kid. i should probably tell you to join rest of your lefty dork crew and leave sherdog for your own good, but ill just enjoy this train wreck a bit longer

God, this is so dumb and repetitive, and it’s not because of me.

This entire thread is just you scrambling to save face and making an even bigger idiot out of yourself.

be honest here... that's exactly how you feel about yourself.

all this obnoxious shtick of yours is just a facade to hide how much of a insecure pussy you are in reality.

youre not fooling anybody

you know you hit rock bottom when you start talking about pedo stuff in a thread that has nothing to do with pedo stuff...
No dimballer, you’ve hit rock bottom when you start defending pedophilia and racism.

whats with weird pedo obsession anyways?
You have a reputation as a Pedo Defender. It’s what you’re known for around here.

is it like those vehement anti gay crusaders with a lil dark secret?
Nope, projection.

again youre a mess kid. i should probably tell you to join rest of your lefty dork crew and leave sherdog for your own good, but ill just enjoy this train wreck a bit longer
What are you going to do? Post the same dopey shit from your meth cave over and over again? It’s not like you haven’t already tried that.

Last edited:
be honest here... that's exactly how you feel about yourself.

all this obnoxious shtick of yours is just a facade to hide how much of a insecure pussy you are in reality.

youre not fooling anybody
Everything you do is textbook projection. You try so hard but it ends up going nowhere. You’re even a loser on the Internet.

dimballer said:
by russia, you mean putin himself directly or his 2nd in command?

talking to any russian means talking to putin, which of course means colluding with russian...
giphy.gif

Everything you do is textbook projection. You try so hard but it ends up going nowhere. You’re even a loser on the Internet.

funny how you have no self awareness

you have around 20 posts in this thread and none have anything to do with it. its just you repeating same jokes over and over, and showing off your weird obsession with pedo stuff

again youre a mess

No dimballer, you’ve hit rock bottom when you start defending pedophilia and racism.

that maybe happened in "your reality" where you also see yourself as clever, funny and cool.

You have a reputation as a Pedo Defender. It’s what you’re known for around here.

you have a reputation as low iq schizophrenic moron

its what youre known for around here

Nope, projection.

what they say about vocal gay bashers again?

What are you going to do? Post the same dopey shit from your meth cave over and over again? It’s not like you haven’t already tried that.

irony of you telling others that theyre repetitive...

calling you one trick pony would be giving you too much credit

funny how you have no self awareness

you have around 20 posts in this thread and none have anything to do with it. its just you repeating same jokes over and over, and showing off your weird obsession with pedo stuff
Pedo defenders shouldn’t be calling other people weird.

If you had any self awareness, you wouldn’t be making the same dumb post over and over again. You’d brainpower is even lower than your t-levels.

again youre a mess
<Rodgers1>

that maybe happened in "your reality" where you also see yourself as clever, funny and cool.
It’s funny how hard you try, and you still suck at this.
you have a reputation as low iq schizophrenic moron
Oh no, the pedo defenders don’t like me!

what they say about vocal gay bashers again?
Lol, you’ve been vocally gay bashing in this very thread (or at least making some sad attempts at it). Talk about a self own.
<{MingNope}>

irony of you telling others that theyre repetitive...
The reason that you’re repetitive isn’t so much that you repeat the same dumb phrases over and over again, which you do. It’s because you have the mental agility of a pile of dogshit.

calling you one trick pony would be giving you too much credit
Lol. Still waiting for you to do any sort of trick that doesn’t involve embarrassing yourself.

Pedo defenders shouldn’t be calling other people weird.

If you had any self awareness, you wouldn’t be making the same dumb post over and over again. You’d brainpower is even lower than your t-levels.

<Rodgers1>

more repetitive nonsense from a weirdo obsessed with pedo stuff...

and you shouldn't be talking about t levels. last time you did a t test, the results came back negative. doctor told you you're officially a bitch, which is pretty self evident in your posts.

It’s funny how hard you try, and you still suck at this.

says the moron with no self awareness...

Oh no, the pedo defenders don’t like me!

nobody likes you...

your mother still regrets not swallowing that day.

Lol, you’ve been vocally gay bashing in this very thread (or at least making some sad attempts at it). Talk about a self own.
<{MingNope}>

so you making some sad attempts at pedo bashing in this thead is self owange as well?

good to know

The reason that you’re repetitive isn’t so much that you repeat the same dumb phrases over and over again, which you do. It’s because you have the mental agility of a pile of dogshit.

can your comebacks get any lamer?

Lol. Still waiting for you to do any sort of trick that doesn’t involve embarrassing yourself.

picking on mentally challenged is kinda embarrassing. thats only thing you got right so far.

now look, i get youre a lonely dork desperate for attention, but this isn't going anywhere.

all i did so far is expose you as a low iq dork with issues.

all you did so far is expose yourself as a low iq dork with issues.

now i know you have no self awareness or shame and will comeback with another predictable and repetitive nonsense where you gonna make yourself look like an even bigger dork, but theres no point of derailing this thread any further

sometimes you gotta bigger/smarter man (i know you have no idea what im talking about) and move on.

more repetitive nonsense from a weirdo obsessed with pedo stuff...
Dude, you’ve posted basically this same sentence over and over again. Did you stroke out again?

and you shouldn't be talking about t levels. last time you did a t test, the results came back negative. doctor told you you're officially a bitch, which is pretty self evident in your posts.
This is hilarious. Not intentionally, but it’s pure gold to see you try so hard and fall flat on your face.

says the moron with no self awareness...

nobody likes you...

your mother still regrets not swallowing that day.
This material is weak, even by your low standards.

so you making some sad attempts at pedo bashing in this thead is self owange as well?
No, the reason that pedophiles came up is because that’s what you’re known for around here.

Canada - Maple Syrup
Boston - Clam Chowder
@grimballer - Defending Pedophiles

can your comebacks get any lamer?
Hahaha, that’s precious coming from you.
picking on mentally challenged is kinda embarrassing. thats only thing you got right so far.

now look, i get youre a lonely dork desperate for attention, but this isn't going anywhere.

all i did so far is expose you as a low iq dork with issues.

all you did so far is expose yourself as a low iq dork with issues.

now i know you have no self awareness or shame and will comeback with another predictable and repetitive nonsense where you gonna make yourself look like an even bigger dork, but theres no point of derailing this thread any further

sometimes you gotta bigger/smarter man (i know you have no idea what im talking about) and move on.
JFC, you need to get an editor for your rants, it’s just painful to read what you’re doing to the English language.

Maybe look on the App Store and see if they have something that will stop you from posting next time you’re on a bender.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back