10mm

Staring at the sun.
@Gold
Reaction score
I tried changing avatar using animated gif and none are animated. Probably shouldn't have dicked with it, but what am I doing wrong? Even my old gif is just a static pic. I also tried uploading using the media route, but still a static pic.

I tried changing avatar using animated gif and none are animated. Probably shouldn't have dicked with it, but what am I doing wrong? Even my old gif is just a static pic. I also tried uploading using the media route, but still a static pic.
Hi,

What dimensions as well as size is the avatar you are uploading to the profile field?

Hi,

What dimensions as well as size is the avatar you are uploading to the profile field?
The one that has been my ava forever is 192x192. I see where is says 200x200 min. I have tried several at different sizes but they are static. For example, the only image I have ever uploaded using the MEDIA upload option is 297px × 280px. Before, I just uploaded the image from my computer.
The Ssss uploaded image into MEDIA is animated when viewing in MEDIA, just not in the forums.

The one that has been my ava forever is 192x192. I see where is says 200x200 min. I have tried several at different sizes but they are static. For example, the only image I have ever uploaded using the MEDIA upload option is 297px × 280px. Before, I just uploaded the image from my computer.
The Ssss uploaded image into MEDIA is animated when viewing in MEDIA, just not in the forums.
That's dimensions and 192x192 should be fine. How big (to say, file size) is this image failing to load frames for animation?

Looks like I got that one going. I just saw your Gif help options. The other one I was trying might have been too big. I will play with it and see. I was selecting the original sun before decreasing number of frames. Thank you sir!

Looks like I got that one going. I just saw your Gif help options. The other one I was trying might have been too big. I will play with it and see. I was selecting the original sun before decreasing number of frames. Thank you sir!
BTW...what free pc software app is a good one to use for amateurs like me? I had one years ago that i used to delete frames etc, but thats been awhile.

Back