Average reach at various heights?

Wingspan (how we now measure reach) is also effected by shoulder width. I'm 6'0" with a wingspan of 6'2". I think this is due to me having broad shoulders more rather than having long arms.

As far as reach goes, having short arms often helps power and fighting in close. Mike Tyson and Rocky Marciano are the two most dominant HW champions of all time and they were both short with short arms. Also, Joe Fraizer (one of the greatest of all time) and Ricky Hatton (one of the best fighters in the world today) have short reaches for their heights.

Yeah I got broad shoulders. Black folks seem to have longer arms on average. Gsp too.

I'm 6 foot and got 72.5 inches wingspan. But it's mostly due to my shoulders

8 pages about reach and none of these pictures have been posted...i am disappointed. The average Sherdogger:
upload_2022-9-29_9-39-20.jpeg
bVdGIdc.jpg

Standard is for a total wingspan as wide as you are tall.

Of course, having longer arms for your frame/weightclass is a good advantage in most combat sports.

Yeah I got broad shoulders. Black folks seem to have longer arms on average. Gsp too.

I'm 6 foot and got 72.5 inches wingspan. But it's mostly due to my shoulders
Same man. I'm 5"10 and when I'm not lifting my reach is 72-73 inches because I have long arms and for my size decently wide shoulders. When i'm lifting my reach is almost 76 inches just because my shoulders get a lot wider.

Same man. I'm 5"10 and when I'm not lifting my reach is 72-73 inches because I have long arms and for my size decently wide shoulders. When i'm lifting my reach is almost 76 inches just because my shoulders get a lot wider.

Really 3 inches. I meant my shoulders as in torso bone width. I also didn't measure in forever and gained weight. Maybe it's more now. Also who knows if I'm still 182 cm, should measure that too again.

Really 3 inches. I meant my shoulders as in torso bone width. I also didn't measure in forever and gained weight. Maybe it's more now. Also who knows if I'm still 182 cm, should measure that too again.
Yes it's very weird how my body type is compared to when i'm lifting or not.

Back