Baddest Wrestler of all time?

Hades86

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Bruiser Brody would kick Mengs ass. IDGAF how many stories you heard of Meng beating down Drunk rednecks. A Titan against a Titan Brody would have beat Meng Down. Shit I think Brody might beat down Lesnar too but I wont go that far. Lesnar number 1 is a given..... I put Brody2nd, Haku3 and Maybe Hawk/Harley Race tied for 4 and 5.

You notice I didn't put Andre on there because that Big Giant was nothing but a gimmick and could barely move. I know I know Young Andre this Young Andre that.... Still would have been beat down.

Whats your top 5?

Also Wrestling is Gay.

Never heard of Brody getting into many fights outside the ring, what evidence do you have to rank him so high?

Hawk got destroyed by Bart Gunn

Ken Shamrock?

lol what a mark

Harley Race, Minoru Suzuki, Stan Hansen, Shuji Ishikawa. Meng's a mark for himself dude, don't believe the stories.

Suzuki is a God damn national treasure!

LOL
TS mentions Brock and skips over others.
KS0003A.jpg

ken-shamrock-1405058039.jpg

shamrockanklelock.jpg

Didn't Shamrock get beat up by the Nasty Boys?

My pick looks like shit with his shirt off. Can I count him?

Yes but they jumped him and used weapons. One on one Ken fucks them up.

I skipped Ken tho because I dont consider him a wrestler I consider him a real fighter. Brock on the other hand was a Wreslter who transitioned into a fighter.

He did, 2 on 1 when he got blindsided (I think he got hid over the head with a phone).

Apparently years later he ran into one of them in an airport and confronted him but the guy damn near shat himself and refused to fight, Billy Gunn had to hold Ken back.

Never heard of Brody getting into many fights outside the ring, what evidence do you have to rank him so high?
I can just sense the Alphaness in him. He was feared in the locker room and even made Undertaker his bitch and Taker just took it like a cuck

Back