News Bader vs Nemkov, Lima vs Mousasi Official for Bellator May 9

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
EPLZwjNUcAAozmT

Last edited:
Best fight they can make but it makes Coker sound dumb when he says Jiri cant compete with guys like Bader and then gives Nemkov a title shot.

Nemkov makes the most sense. I’m stoked for this fight, Nemkov looked better against Davis than Bader did. Good scrap.

Gonna be rooting for Vadim Nemkov.

Fun fact: By May 9th, it will be the first time the Bellator LHW Championship will be fought for in about 2 and a half years. Last time was Bader vs Vassell in November 2017.

How dumb is Coker gonna look if Nemkov beats Bader? Coker pretending He wasn't dying to sign Jiri.

How dumb is Coker gonna look if Nemkov beats Bader? Coker pretending He wasn't dying to sign Jiri.
This going be awesome fight, I have no idea where this idea Coker going look bad if Nemkov wins? When did he ever say he wasn't interested in signing Jiri, I'm sure every major org made quality offers

This going be awesome fight, I have no idea where this idea Coker going look bad if Nemkov wins? When did he ever say he wasn't interested in signing Jiri, I'm sure every major org made quality offers
“Listen, honestly, I wish him [Jiri Prochazka] luck. And I got nothing bad to say, he’s a good fighter. I’m sure he’ll do okay. But I think we would have had a very tough division for him. I mean, if he had come here, I don’t think he’d have done very well, fighting our top guys. You know, the Phil Davis’ of the world or the Ryan Baders of the world or even if Gegard [Mousasi] moved up to 205, and the list goes on and on.”

“I think he’d have a very hard time here. I think he’s okay, but he’s not gonna move the needle here in America. So you know, I wish him well and I was actually just doing a favor for RIZIN because they asked us, ‘can you please talk to him?’ and at first we were like, ‘we don’t need him’ you know? But he wanted to go to UFC and I always believe that fighters should go where they want to go. Please, knock yourself out.”

{<doc}

“Listen, honestly, I wish him [Jiri Prochazka] luck. And I got nothing bad to say, he’s a good fighter. I’m sure he’ll do okay. But I think we would have had a very tough division for him. I mean, if he had come here, I don’t think he’d have done very well, fighting our top guys. You know, the Phil Davis’ of the world or the Ryan Baders of the world or even if Gegard [Mousasi] moved up to 205, and the list goes on and on.”

“I think he’d have a very hard time here. I think he’s okay, but he’s not gonna move the needle here in America. So you know, I wish him well and I was actually just doing a favor for RIZIN because they asked us, ‘can you please talk to him?’ and at first we were like, ‘we don’t need him’ you know? But he wanted to go to UFC and I always believe that fighters should go where they want to go. Please, knock yourself out.”

{<doc}

Nemkov moves the needle lol

Had Jiri said I want to go to Bellator and signed he'd be getting this fight instead of Nemkov.

Nemkov moves the needle lol

Had Jiri said I want to go to Bellator and signed he'd be getting this fight instead of Nemkov.

Of course it's one of the worst kept secrets in MMA, everybody knows Coker and Bader wanted Bader vs Jiri but Coker got rejected and now He is salty like a teenager girl.

Nemkov deserves it, he's beaten 3 former Bellator champs and Lins who just won a PFL title.

TEAM FEDOR ALL DAY

Serious question for you guys...Do you think its because Jiri was under 42 years old that that's the reason Coker and Chu passed on him?

Just throwing it out there....

Hope Nemkov's gas doesnt let him down, if he keeps it standing he should beat the shit out of Bader

Last edited:
Yes.

Nemkov deserves this. This will be a very competitive fight.

On May 9 us Russians celebrate victory day, so hopefully this is a good omen for a Vadim Nemkov Victory.

Best fight they can make but it makes Coker sound dumb when he says Jiri cant compete with guys like Bader and then gives Nemkov a title shot.
Nemkov has improved a lot, I think he could beat jiri, should have just signed him for that. Unless bader wrestlefcks him, nemkov could win a decision similar to how he beat davis

lol at UFC shills acting like Jiri is the next big thing who would’ve ran through Bellator just because, for once, Coker showed a little gamesmanship and hyped up his division. What an asshole! They would call him a can if he did end up signing with Bellator.

Jiri only beat Nemkov because Nemkov didn’t get up to go to his corner because of exhaustion after a 10 minute round but that fight is virtually irrelevant now...just like the fight Jiri had afterwards where Mo planked him. Nemkov has fought and beat better competition since their fight. So, it’s not “funny” that they made this fight. Nemkov beat Phil Davis..Jiri beat the corpses of CB Dolloway and Mo.

Jiri also DUCKED a fight with Ryan Bader to probably end up fighting some fringe “top 10” can in the UFC who loses 2 out of every 5 fights.

It was dumb to say but I think Vadim probably matches up better against Bader than Jiri.

Nemkov has a very good chance in this fight. I don't mind Bader but I really like Nemkov.

lol at UFC shills acting like Jiri is the next big thing who would’ve ran through Bellator just because, for once, Coker showed a little gamesmanship and hyped up his division. What an asshole! They would call him a can if he did end up signing with Bellator.

Jiri only beat Nemkov because Nemkov didn’t get up to go to his corner because of exhaustion after a 10 minute round but that fight is virtually irrelevant now...just like the fight Jiri had afterwards where Mo planked him. Nemkov has fought and beat better competition since their fight. So, it’s not “funny” that they made this fight. Nemkov beat Phil Davis..Jiri beat the corpses of CB Dolloway and Mo.

Jiri also DUCKED a fight with Ryan Bader to probably end up fighting some fringe “top 10” can in the UFC who loses 2 out of every 5 fights.

Bader was the one who turned down the fight. (Wanted more money)

Coker wanted the fight, Bader wanted the fight. (Tweeted about it) Coker did not want to pay for the fight. Got out bid by UFC! Coker the clown wanted to save his money for more geriatrics old UFCers and brothers sister's cousins of UFCers...clown

Back