bahahahha he done!!!

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
remember all race baiting tyron did saying how ufc didnt give him chance karma dude on 2 fight losing streak has 0 heart

He never was a particularly good fighter, just powerful and explosive.

Wins over Maia, Lawler, Wonderboy x2, Till, Gastelum and Condit but apparently he was never good

Fucking Sherdog
I guess I should say, REALLY powerful and explosive.

Wins over Maia, Lawler, Wonderboy x2, Till, Gastelum and Condit but apparently he was never good

Fucking Sherdog
I mean the guy developed a resume, but @frederick point stands. Tyrone was all athleticism.

He overachieved with his limited skillset. Good for him.
im a pro myself i agree tyron basically had a wrestlers fast overhand right and leaping lead hook he use to set iit up cause guys feared his double coming from missuri wrestling but he hasnt shot a double in years so guys arnt really fearful of his takedown game which takes his striking very easy to pick apart
tyrons no boxer he needs to go back to mixing his takedowns into his punches if he wants to really keep guys scared to throw

Woodley lost because of his key weakness... He can't beat high pressure/volume fighters. Gilbert put the pressure with volume and power and Woodley got scared and went full defensive mode.

Colby was right, he said how to beat Woodley, Usman did it and dominated him for 5 whole rounds and Gilbert did it too (Yes I know Rory and Nate absolutely fucked up Woodley too, Shields not so much).

lol nice try everyone gotta have excuse for losing same as silva fans pretend he just "got old "xD

It's not an excuse athletes get old. Woodley is done more mentally than physically though. He was never in either the Usman or Burns fight for a second.

least he has his amazing rap career to fall back on

Woodley lost because of his key weakness... He can't beat high pressure/volume fighters. Gilbert put the pressure with volume and power and Woodley got scared and went full defensive mode.

Colby was right, he said how to beat Woodley, Usman did it and dominated him for 5 whole rounds and Gilbert did it too (Yes I know Rory and Nate absolutely fucked up Woodley too, Shields not so much).
Right

It's not an excuse athletes get old. Woodley is done more mentally than physically though. He was never in either the Usman or Burns fight for a second.
hes lucky burns gave him that loss cause we know colby would have really starched him and made it sting with his words after

tbh woodleys always been this way when he cant win he folds and backs off he isnt a true fighter hes an athlete yeah but doesnt have the heart of a fighter

Back