Bar fight, witch fighter would be the scariest to face?

mark-kerr-documentary.jpg

Ubereem kicked five bouncers their ass once if I recall correctly. Afterwards he needed to stay in the hospital though because his hand got infected from a wound

Could anyone tell me what fight the gif in this thread is? Camo shorts, ropes ko?
That's Lawler on Trigg
I think Trigg said in a retrospective interview he could've died that night and it changed him for good

Last edited:
Prime Roy Nelson.

Looks harmless and happy so you won't see him coming.

The best chin ever in combat sports tested by almost all legendary HW's.

A knife proof belly.

R-bomb.

Mullet.

Oh, and you'll actually find him in a bar.

This dude could scare the piss outta some drunk frat boys:
ad41d67e57ea44ad78932d901048945e.jpg

Joe son ...... although I’d have the reach on him ..... just not in any hurry to get raped if things don’t go welll ..... Rumble would also be no fun ..... dying is also something I’m in no hurry for lol

Probably Rousimar Palhares, mainly because that neanderthal probably wouldn't stop till he broke every limb in your body.

Hunt always stops, once you're unconcious.

Anyway Ngannou or Jones in just about any situation would be terrifying. Prime Cain too.
Jones? Nah, he is good but he is not an annihilator like the other guys.

HALL_RYAN.png

Some twerp with tourretes, and then he rips your knees apart.

Although he has a little bit of an american psycho serial killer look to him so maybe you would stay distant anyways

That's Lawler on Trigg
I think Trigg said in a retrospective interview he could've died that night and it changed him for good
Thank you. I thought it was lawler, just wasn’t sure of the event, with there being ropes. Knew it wasn’t pride.

Much appreciated.

Urijah Faber. Because he is a genuine nice guy who could talk himself out of any trouble.

giphy.gif

Back