Barboza chikdaze Play by play

Nice cash on giga itd, over 1.5, fdns rd 5
Fdngtd

people underestimating gigas striking and not seeing that edson has been hurt quite a bit in his last few fights and has taken a ton of damage in his career

You always have good ideas and pick out great value. I should have stuck with Giga, but I wimped.

Holloway v. Chikadze would be awesome. Like Chikadze there.

Gigas striking is definitely badass. Fun card. GM3 is a pimp.

Congrats on whoever cashed tonight

Im annoyed I didn't bet GM3 sub and stick to my plan to live bet Rod after rd 1 but I'll take my small profit tonight and learn my lesson.

You always have good ideas and pick out great value. I should have stuck with Giga, but I wimped.

Holloway v. Chikadze would be awesome. Like Chikadze there.
Thx.

I briefly talked about the fight in the discussion thread. Said I favored giga but didn’t bet his ml.

I was on the fence on how I wanted to play it until right before the fight.

I was just under 20 units this week and wanted to break that mark. ended up making another 8 just on that fight

I got swayed enough by the forum to back off drod. I was admittedly a bit too heavy on him and yea the live betting was the way to play it cause his odds were much better after rd 1. Ended up too heavy on the under and backed off adding more money on that fight

a lot of guys were on barb but I’ve been around long enough to go with my gut

worst bet of the card was playing mana.

Lee is done.

Just cut him. Not like D-Rod will ever be championship material, if you can't beat him, then good luck with anyone in the top 10.

Dude had so much potential years ago and never put it all together.

Him and his brother are both dogshit.

Lee is done.

Just cut him. Not like D-Rod will ever be championship material, if you can't beat him, then good luck with anyone in the top 10.

Dude had so much potential years ago and never put it all together.

Him and his brother are both dogshit.

I mean even years ago Lee was 0-2 against Al Iaquinta. It's not like DRod is much worse than Al if at all and he's much bigger.

Problem is Lee was never that good. He's a good fighter but just not great like he believes.

I mean even years ago Lee was 0-2 against Al Iaquinta. It's not like DRod is much worse than Al if at all and he's much bigger.

Problem is Lee was never that good. He's a good fighter but just not great like he believes.

He had a 79' reach for the LW division, that's actually absurd. If he learned how to utilize it well, and how to mix in his striking with his takedowns, and improve his cardio, he'd be champ in that division.

The dude's grappling is phenomenal, not just his TD's. We saw him mount a prime Tony Ferguson, choke out Chiesa who has proven to be a force @ WW(despite his recent loss), and he was only in his early 20's at the time.

D-Rod and Al are different fighters. Al actually has a legit guard game training with Longo/Serra. Khabib abandoned "father's plan" on him because he was exerting too much energy trying to get him down, which is a win for Al despite losing that fight.

D-Rod has a good get up game, but his BJJ isn't particularly good. Lee had a HUGE gap there last night, so when he took his back, Lee should have finished it.

To have that much potential at 23 when he signed with the UFC and to only go downhill is rather tragic.

Back