@Gold
Reaction score
Which is worse do you think?
Fucking She-Hulk?
she-hulk-she-hulk-attorney-at-law.gif

or the other green piece of shit
Fuckface's The Munsters
flattered-herman-munster.gif

I glanced at Munsters for a couple minutes, and it was about as engaging as a storyline from a 4 year old.

Haven't bothered with Her-Hulk..

So WTF-Over?

Which is the bigger piece of dog shit?

Went with Munsters because I never cared for she hulk.

I see this superhero stuff the same as anime, video games, and My Little Pony: can't understand how adults enjoy it

she hulk is one of the best marvel productions in existence right now. its just really really good and getting better all the time.

The Munsters was a fun movie, charming little wacky character filled origin story that I enjoyed very much

Well, I get what Rob tried to pull off with the Munsters but IDK, I didn't quite enjoy it and felt too awkward. Takes some balls to try that tho and I can still respect the effort, but yeah, ultimately I consider it a failed experiment...
As for she-hulk. Other than the CGI it's a perfectly enjoyable show if you're not a mentally challenged mysoginist. Maybe not the best show ever, but def not the shit show that some boneheads want it to be.

I don't understand the hate for She-Hulk tbh. Twerking seems to trigger a lot of people. First She-Hulk and then Lizzo playing a flute nobody knew existed until a week or so ago.

I don't think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, however, I do enjoy it and I think the main actress is witty and and has this sarcastic charm that makes her attractive. The last couple of episodes have definitely gotten me back into the show.

Back