Battle of the Sh*t Shows! She -Honk vs The Muntsters

Which Show is Worse?

• Total voters
I don't understand the hate for She-Hulk tbh. Twerking seems to trigger a lot of people. First She-Hulk and then Lizzo playing a flute nobody knew existed until a week or so ago.

I don't think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, however, I do enjoy it and I think the main actress is witty and and has this sarcastic charm that makes her attractive. The last couple of episodes have definitely gotten me back into the show.

it is hard to explain the hate. its a pretty dang good show, funny, lighthearted and good natured. the she hulk character has a certain vulnerability that is endearing. but it is about a super-powered female and it has some male characters that act towards women in a demeaning way and that really bothers some men who view it. that doesnt bother me as i think that is a pretty common occurrence and does not have to be pigeonholed into a conversation unnaturally.

but for me a television show about a woman who suddenly becomes the most physically powerful woman on the planet who is also intelligent warrants treating the role sex plays in dominance and status. it does not feel forced or fabricated for the most part.

ive got a twelve year old daughter and originally hoped she hulk would be a fun show to watch with her that has a really great female lead but the twerking and the casual sex with random men has sadly made this show an inappropriate one for her to watch. but i still like it and enjoy it.

Haven't seen the Munsters yet, but She-Hulk is abysmal garbage. Won't vote in the poll yet.

She hulk is bearable but rob zombie can fuck up a cup of coffee, so his is easily worse.

She Hulk is getting better after a slow start. The Munsters is bad, and not in a good way.

She Hulks moving a bit slow but I def wouldn’t say it’s bad. I’m enjoying it.

Haven't seen She-Hulk either, apparently.

I watched the first 4 (5?) episodes. It's. Shit. The writing is terrible. The story is terrible. The acting is terrible. The CGI is downright abysmal. There is nothing good, funny or redeeming about that steaming pile of shit show.

Just because some people like it, doesn't make it good. I love The Matrix Trilogy. But I'll admit that after the first one, there is a serious drop in quality going forward. In fact, 2 & 3 are pretty terrible. That doesn't diminish my enjoyment of them, but my enjoyment of them doesn't make them good. Just like your enjoyment of She-Hulk doesn't make it good either.

I watched the first 4 (5?) episodes. It's. Shit. The writing is terrible. The story is terrible. The acting is terrible. The CGI is downright abysmal. There is nothing good, funny or redeeming about that steaming pile of shit show.

Just because some people like it, doesn't make it good. I love The Matrix Trilogy. But I'll admit that after the first one, there is a serious drop in quality going forward. In fact, 2 & 3 are pretty terrible. That doesn't diminish my enjoyment of them, but my enjoyment of them doesn't make them good. Just like your enjoyment of She-Hulk doesn't make it good either.
You are entitled to your opinion, even if it's completely wrong.

Loving the Matrix trilogy is literally impossible since there has only been one movie.

I don't think a gesture captures american vulgarity better than twerking.

I don't think a gesture captures american vulgarity better than twerking.
kuwtk-keeping-up-with-the-kardashians.gif

Back