BEATDOWN AFTER THE BELL (LIVE after the UFC DC card ends)

We want to do it all. I have only officially been with the site for coming up on two years now, so I've been trying to help doing what I can, but I agree. Youtube hasn't appeared to be a focus, we had the radio and we cornered the market on it. Now that it's back, hopefully we can revive it and keep it in the podcasting format, as I know that we are looking to eventually (potentially) have daily content, even if it's a half hour of King Mo and Rob Tatum telling stories for one of those days.

I think the difficulty of SD compared to sites like Fighting is that we don't really have a centralized office that most of us go to. We have guys and girls from all over the world, ranging from Texas to Hawaii to Italy to Russia to the Philippines and so on. This means an in-studio show isn't as easy to pull off, despite that we have the studio for it in the west coast.

I don't mean just an in-studio show but just leverage existing video conferencing solutions like Ant Walker was doing. At the very least do what @JSN said upload the audio to Yotube but honestly you should try and get some kind of video conference instead. The video aspect is absolutely critical these days.

I don't mean just an in-studio show but just leverage existing video conferencing solutions like Ant Walker was doing. At the very least do what @JSN said upload the audio to Yotube but honestly you should try and get some kind of video conference instead. The video aspect is absolutely critical these days.

Especially important for growing imo. If you can get the right key words then people on YouTube will be exposed to the bdatb’s

Back