BEATDOWN AFTER THE BELL (UFC 246)

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Beatdown After the Bell is back on the Sherdog Radio Network, live tonight following the conclusion of the UFC 246 card! We should begin somewhere around 1 a.m. ET/10 p.m. PT.

JOIN US on Beatdown After the Bell!
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Beatdown-After-the-Bell-UFC-246-McGregor-vs-Cerrone-168915

We will add one of those ticker indicators on top of the forum to let you know we're on the air. The front page should have the countdown clock set soon.

Although I will not be joining TJ De Santis on this broadcast, Ant Walker of Sherdog.com fame and WEC veteran Micah Miller will be on the show. I will be on the play-by-play for the event, so check that out during the show!

We will take your calls at 917-832-8255. That’s 917-UFC-TALK!

I liked the last one guys, good shit.

Please use another color in the forum's banner, that orange is burning our eyes :confused:

Listening to it now. Glad to hear TJ again after all these years.

images

Misleading, was expecting a crowd fight video from tonight.

Hey everyone! Beatdown After the Bell is back on the Sherdog Radio Network, live tonight following the conclusion of the UFC 246 card! We should begin somewhere around 1 a.m. ET/10 p.m. PT.

We will add one of those ticker indicators on top of the forum to let you know we're on the air. The front page should have the countdown clock set soon.

Although I will not be joining TJ De Santis on this broadcast, Ant Walker of Sherdog.com fame and WEC veteran Micah Miller will be on the show. I will be on the play-by-play for the event, so check that out during the show!

The uk is crying out for an nfl/ufc platform like this and the pat mayo experience.
Make it happen my friend, I will share it as much as possible.
Maybe an outlet like messenger or WhatsApp would cater to international callers?

Thanks for your work here and at my true home, mmacommunity.

What a flashback! I can remember when the beatdown after the bell was a real thing!

Sorry boss, on the east coast and I was faaaar too drunk to call in. Hope you had a good show. Take it easy jay

Clicked on the player just to see how bad it is. I was surprised TJs name is listed. I thought he left sherdog years ago? Oh well. I am enjoying the fact that there is no volume control on the player. I mean. No other comment necessary on that right?

Ok I am out. First guy compares Conor to Tyson. "destroying what ever body they put in front of him" Does MMA only attract fools to the "media"? I am out. Lollers. Enjoy fellas.

Awesome!

thanks @JayPettryMMA

are you guys throwing these on an RSS feed? My podcatcher isn’t finding anything Sherdog other than Jack’s old Rewind feed. That would be sick if he revived that btw. He’s a great talent!

Good, but I miss a drunk/high Jordan Breen talking over everyone. For real.

I enjoyed the discussion, glad this is back.

Back