News Beautiful blonde German Olympian disqualified for meeting up with Jamaican team. Breaking rules

2021 he'd be cancelled din a heartbeat
And honestly he'd deserve it, Rampage has crossed the line with such stunts a few times. I'm not bothered by a crass joke or comment here and there but Rampage violates people's personal boundaries. Lucky for him Karyn Bryant was a good sport about it.
"Dont do it brother. Too much romance...make the heart....WEAK"

hi-res-e97ff00df0bdc61a82f911305569a8e0_crop_north.jpg
The discipline he seems to have around this sort of thing is incredible. Look at any of his interviews with Megan Olivi, he makes eye contact with her briefly after she asks him a question but otherwise he averts his gaze. If it was me I'd motorboat her like Rampage.

And honestly he'd deserve it, Rampage has crossed the line with such stunts a few times. I'm not bothered by a crass joke or comment here and there but Rampage violates people's personal boundaries. Lucky for him Karyn Bryant was a good sport about it.

The discipline he seems to have around this sort of thing is incredible. Look at any of his interviews with Megan Olivi, he makes eye contact with her briefly after she asks him a question but otherwise he averts his gaze. If it was me I'd motorboat her like Rampage.

In kavkaz loose sex isnt such a big thing

Or more accurately I mean in traditional families like habib they know their wife at 16 years old

Or more accurately I mean in traditional families like habib they know their wife at 16 years old

I really wonder how People are admiring the superior morals of kavkaz guys.

They are horny 24/7

I mean in traditional families like habib they know their wife at 16 years old
Someone like Khamzat seems like he gets around like that.
136057244_3654194474629752_3007581902911808027_n.jpg

Those guys are horny 24/7

Someone like Khamzat seems like he gets around like that.
136057244_3654194474629752_3007581902911808027_n.jpg

Yes it happens

Thats why i said traditional

Iv been around kavkaz guys more than enough and women were rarely mentioned

Btw khamzat grew up in sweden around arabs who have different way of thinking

Those guys are horny 24/7
Yes it happens

Thats why i said traditional

Iv been around kavkaz guys more than enough and women were rarely mentioned

Btw khamzat grew up in sweden around arabs who have different way of thinking
I meant Khabib specifically though his whole crew seems to follow in his footsteps in that regard. At the very least if there are loose dudes in his crew I bet they keep it to themselves when Khabib is around.

Lots of Muslim societies have a vague, traditional masculinity that isn't necessarily influenced by Islam. The rules usually are that dudes can sleep around as much as they want as long as its with "whores"(e.g. prostitutes, foreign women) and definitely not with other dudes(or else they get beat up/killed) but women are to be delicate, virgin flowers and if they're not then they're "whores"

Yeah I would watch her relay

I meant Khabib specifically though his whole crew seems to follow in his footsteps in that regard. At the very least if there are loose dudes in his crew I bet they keep it to themselves when Khabib is around.

Lots of Muslim societies have a vague, traditional masculinity that isn't necessarily influenced by Islam. The rules usually are that dudes can sleep around as much as they want as long as its with "whores"(e.g. prostitutes, foreign women) and definitely not with other dudes(or else they get beat up/killed) but women are to be delicate, virgin flowers and if they're not then they're "whores"

Yup thats pretty close when talking hardcore muslims in there

When it comes to kavkaz they got this weird mix of ex soviet and muslim view on world.Hence there are a lot differences in character.

Good example is habibs dad and habib

Habibs dad although muslim is a lot closer to "soviet mentality" than hardcore muslim like habib whos on the opposite side of spectrum.You got guys who have basically like russian culture and guys who have the hardcore muslim one

But this is off topic so i will stop here

"but she didn’t see any action because the German mixed team was disqualified for making contact with the Jamaican team."

Oh , I bet she saw some action and contact...and mixing..

Will search on p0rnhub.

View attachment 871903

What kind of posh caucasians do you have over there?

In the end they are people that split people in two if talking dagis and chechens.

Like seeing russians post about them over the years here some say bad ,some say good ,some say never had problems but dont trust

Im in the third group

In the end they are people that speak only one language and that is violence

But enough off topic for real lol

(Dagi girls who move to study are notorious sluts in saint pete nowadays,got to rebel against daddy)

That is the way it should be or 27 year old handsome guy with 19 year old female

Joe Benevidez did pretty well for himself.

German counts as central europe though

Buut olympics are known fuck fests

Oh I get it. Geography. But Germans are associated with Anglo-Saxons culturally, not Central Europeans. The French, Brits.

Northern Europe or Europe in general. Charlemagne and all that Holy Roman Empire shit.

If you’re European you know that Geography is only a part of the delineation of Europe. Politics plays a part as well. And politically nobody thinks of Germany as Central Europe.

They’re Western Europe Period. Which is why I said what I said. Maybe I should’ve said Western and not Northern.

But Central... nope. That’s not it

Oh I get it. Geography. But Germans are associated with Anglo-Saxons culturally, not Central Europeans. The French, Brits.

Northern Europe or Europe in general. Charlemagne and all that Holy Roman Empire shit.

If you’re European you know that Geography is only a part of the delineation of Europe. Politics plays a part as well. And politically nobody thinks of Germany as Central Europe.

They’re Western Europe Period. Which is why I said what I said. Maybe I should’ve said Western and not Northern.

But Central... nope. That’s not it

Politically then what is “Central Europe”?

Yup thats pretty close when talking hardcore muslims in there

When it comes to kavkaz they got this weird mix of ex soviet and muslim view on world.Hence there are a lot differences in character.

Good example is habibs dad and habib

Habibs dad although muslim is a lot closer to "soviet mentality" than hardcore muslim like habib whos on the opposite side of spectrum.You got guys who have basically like russian culture and guys who have the hardcore muslim one

But this is off topic so i will stop here

No it's quite interesting. What is the difference between the soviet mentality and the muslim one? - More diciplin in the soviet one?

Back