Beauty store owners beaten over $11 purchase after card is declined

I guess she read Chick Plus Beauty Supply and then went on rampage when she realized it wasn't shop for whales.

Police will find her if they take her picture and show it to staff at every heavy duty bra shop in the area.

Certain members of the community feel so entitled to be violent at the moment...particularly against Asian folks.

Everyone wants to say how she's black but nobody is saying it.

Koreans usually don’t suffer stuff like this. I’m surprised it was only those two old people in the store because businesses run by Immigrants tend to be family run. There’s usually a son/grand son somewhere ready to come out with a baseball bat to deal with fools like this. Pinoys and latins usually role with machetes, Arabs with guns.

I guarantee they’ll be ready the next time someone walks into their business looking to dine-and-run or assault. Either the family or the community will rally round them

Koreans usually don’t suffer stuff like this. I’m surprised it was only those two old people in the store because businesses run by Immigrants tend to be family run. There’s usually a son/grand son somewhere ready to come out with a baseball bat to deal with fools like this. Pinoys and latins usually role with machetes, Arabs with guns.

I guarantee they’ll be ready the next time someone walks into their business looking to dine-and-run or assault. Either the family or the community will rally round them

I always say there is math asians and there is machete asians

I always say there is math asians and there is machete asians

Yep. Not to generalize but SE Asians generally are much more rough and tumble than their northern counterparts, keeping in mind that China is a country that’s both massive and diverse in geography and demographics.

But yeah. Pinoys, Thais, Cambodians, Vietnamese etc are tough people. This lady is lucky she ran into a soft Korean run business. In fact I would bet that she had been in there before and probably had sized them up.

I hope the old couple pull through and get well soon. And for their sake I hope they strap up because now that the word is out on their whole shit it will invariably attract more bottom feeding opportunists

Yep. Not to generalize but SE Asians generally are much more rough and tumble than their northern counterparts, keeping in mind that China is a country that’s both massive and diverse in geography and demographics.

But yeah. Pinoys, Thais, Cambodians, Vietnamese etc are tough people. This lady is lucky she ran into a soft Korean run business. In fact I would bet that she had been in there before and probably had sized them up.

I hope the old couple pull through and get well soon. And for their sake I hope they strap up because now that the word is out on their whole shit it will invariably attract more bottom feeding opportunists
Yeah true, there is guys in the village in east java my mum is from that split people heads open for something small as a slap.
It's not brazil levels of insanity but you probably dont wanna try some dumb shit like the guys from Jackass did in Japan

Wtf was this swamp donkey doing in a beauty shop?

Back