Before Poatan, Izzy was becoming a decision machine

It’s more the other way around. Insecure Izzy fans feel the need to shit on Poatan every chance they can. Doesn’t matter if he becomes 3 div champ, etc.
are the izzy fans in the room with us? i have seen countless posts on here milking poatan's gutters dry, "has poatan surpassed izzy", "izzy is a boring fighter", "izzy is scared of the trilogy"....the guy has hardly any fans since the dog situation which is understandable, people hate him so much that they rooted for fucking sean strickland to win over him, who is just a flatfooded and less elegant version of floyd mayweather in terms of mma.

are the izzy fans in the room with us? i have seen countless posts on here milking poatan's gutters dry, "has poatan surpassed izzy", "izzy is a boring fighter", "izzy is scared of the trilogy"....the guy has hardly any fans since the dog situation which is understandable, people hate him so much that they rooted for fucking sean strickland to win over him, who is just a flatfooded and less elegant version of floyd mayweather in terms of mma.
Izzy fans are here of course, just aint fought in awhile.

I mean, since fighting Izzy who has finished Cannonier, Vettori or Jan?

Once you reach the top is just harder to finish guys, they have great defense and conditioning.

And having said all that, there is also a big fucking pay diference between champ and non champs, so fuck yeah I would play it safe if I was a fighter.

Izzy fans are here of course, just aint fought in awhile.
1713653688524.png

I like to watch him fight and think he's one of the best to ever do it. But I would never call myself a fan or be upset if he gets his ass handed to him...I dunno how anyone could support this goober especially after those videos that he put out.

View attachment 1040741

I like to watch him fight and think he's one of the best to ever do it. But I would never call myself a fan or be upset if he gets his ass handed to him...I dunno how anyone could support this goober especially after those videos that he put out.
Didn't watch em so I'm good

He literally overtook izzy by beating him, sean and jan who all beat the fuck out of izzy, how can you compare.
I agree but some will dispute this all day due to bias.

Back