Media Belal Muhammed family store got destroyed

• Thread starter Sambochampion163
  • Start date
That fucking sucks.

USA is looking like such a shithole.

And I live in a 3rd world country.

It certainly does seem so atm, when looking at some of the scenes.
And the consequences of the failing economy are yet to hit fully, I shudder to think what awaits the people and the country and I don't even live there.

Nah. Id rather not live in an oligarchy or plutocracy.
Appreciate what you have. Not everyone can be tier 1. Nothing wrong with tier 2 or 3.

But, anyone can reach the top in America, especially with internet marketing capabilities etc. If you aren’t there, there’s probably a very rational reason for it. Just keep grinding, or be at peace with what you have.

Social media ruined the psyche of the masses and made them think they deserve what they haven’t worked for, from having it shoved in their faces. This world is finished.

Last edited:
protesting is protesting.....looting is a form of rioting. I don't understand why the media keeps calling it protesting. It's so sad how bad the media is in our country.

Fu** the media.

I’m saying riot in a way that isn’t counterproductive.

Why should small business owners bear the brunt of this? How about peoples cars that were parked out in the street?

Know where the fu** your aggression is aimed at if you want your actions to have any meaning.

Appreciate what you have. Not everyone can be tier 1. Nothing wrong with tier 2 or 3.

But, anyone can reach the top in America, especially with internet marketing capabilities etc. If you aren’t there, there’s probably a very rational reason for it. Just keep grinding, or be at peace with what you have.

Social media ruined the psyche of the masses and made them think they deserve what they haven’t worked for, from having it shoved in their faces. This world is finished.
Are you in the 1%? Im not bad off. Ive never gotten handouts, unemployment, welfare, any of that stuff... i did have college paid for because i was academically inclined. I own 2 (paid off) homes and make just under 6 figures. But yet the top 1% keep gaining more of the countrys total wealth. Healthcare careers like mine havent kept up with inflation like they should have. Even though im comfortable it doesnt mean the setup is fair. Do we just wait until 1% of the population own >95% of the countrys wealth?

I get what he's trying to say, but I think all he's capable of is taking these looters to a decision

Because in this shit day and age, everyone is too PC. They don't want to offend anyone.
THIS. Both left and right in US equally have their own fault.

It took people who don't give a shit about left and right partition from outside of US to critic it in the open unluckily.

New world order...make us all on the same level. No borders, cashless, cause money has dirty virus all over it and bring diverse nations together. Bush Sr. Said it all! The whole world will be third world while Elon builds space hotels for the rich. Elysium, right?

The thing i dont like about America is that they dont have free healthcare and education. Arab countries have those and America being the no 1 country in the world i really feel they should have those.

Back