Bellator 149 - shamrock vs gracie... again...

Damnit EZ, always gotta bring logic into the situation. I'm trying to make bad decisions over here.

You bet Dada LOL? Check out post #104 itt. That's the guy you bet on man. Even against an old broken Kimbo at big + odds, nope. Not for me LOL. But good luck man.

You bet Dada LOL? Check out post #104 itt. That's the guy you bet on man. Even against an old broken Kimbo at big + odds, nope. Not for me LOL. But good luck man.

I have no idea who the guy is I just figured they're both trash so I took the dog for a small bet. I have a boner for +money. The one bet I really like is Vassell as a dog. He looked great against Newton for the first 3rds then gassed so this shorter fight should bode well for him imo. Newton tends to put himself in bad positions on the ground.

I have no idea who the guy is I just figured they're both trash so I took the dog for a small bet. I have a boner for +money. The one bet I really like is Vassell as a dog. He looked great against Newton for the first 3rds then gassed so this shorter fight should bode well for him imo. Newton tends to put himself in bad positions on the ground.

Yeah I hit Vassll too at +165 that was an awesome opening line.

But yeah Kimbo is...Kimbo but even he is just light years ahead of this Dada guy. I initially thought the same thing and was gonna fade Kimbo at the big + odds and then I watched the fight I posted in #104 and was like "Oh. Wow. I cannot bet on this guy and I'm actually gonna lay juice on Kimbo. I can't believe I'm doing it but Dada really is that brutally awful."

Yeah probably wasting a bit of money but only a small bet on Mr. 5000 so not gonna sweat it too much. From watching that fight you posted it looks like Kimbo doesn't even have to stand with him if he doesn't want to, can probably just take him down and beat him up. Can't believe that ref stood up the other guy from mount, lol, what an idiot.

Yeah probably wasting a bit of money but only a small bet on Mr. 5000 so not gonna sweat it too much. From watching that fight you posted it looks like Kimbo doesn't even have to stand with him if he doesn't want to, can probably just take him down and beat him up. Can't believe that ref stood up the other guy from mount, lol, what an idiot.

LOL and that guy that took Dada down and had him mounted is 0-6.

And yeah that might be the worst standup I've ever seen.

Man that video of Royce throwing elbows makes me want to account bet Shamrock at -110 lol

Man that video of Royce throwing elbows makes me want to account bet Shamrock at -110 lol

I have 3u on Ken aldready at -175, -135, -110. All the action on Royce just has me worried there's something fishy going on LOL.

Added another 1.1 unit to win 1 unit on Shamrock. If I have a lean I have to bet it for real.

if ken couldnt even submit kimbo how is he going to submit royce?

if ken couldnt even submit kimbo how is he going to submit royce?
Hes not. Hes going to either outstrike him in the worst stand up fight ever, or hes going to lay in his guard.

Can't fucking believe i'm saying this but if he stays at -110 as a few days go by I might be pretty heavy on Ken Shamrok

just bet Shamrock 3u 1.943, $150 o1.5 2.20 and Campos $100 3.25

just bet Shamrock 3u 1.943, $150 o1.5 2.20 and Campos $100 3.25

man. i wanna bet campos. and/or the over. but the dude has been SUCH a letdown the last few fights. getting ktfo left and right.

so sanchez has never been finished.

pineda has never won a decision (he has only ever won by finish)

fight is in houston (pineda from houston).

discuss. cause i've gone back and forth on this fight in my head for a few days and i can't settle on anything. would love some input.

I bet Sanchez/Pineda over 2½ at -165 to win .5u.

man. i wanna bet campos. and/or the over. but the dude has been SUCH a letdown the last few fights. getting ktfo left and right.
yeah but I can't bet Melvin at this stage, so small bet on Campos allthough it looks like a fight set up for Melvin KO

so sanchez has never been finished.

pineda has never won a decision (he has only ever won by finish)

fight is in houston (pineda from houston).

discuss. cause i've gone back and forth on this fight in my head for a few days and i can't settle on anything. would love some input.

I didn't cap this too in depth but basically both guys seem to be grappling oriented. Like you said, Pineda in his hometown, ufc vet, kill or be killed. I think Pineda comes out really aggressive and goes for the sub hard. Sanchez trains out of a better camp up at Roufus, if I'm not mistaken, and he's younger so you'd think that'd mean he's improving every time out.

One thing that gets me, though, is that Pineda absolutely dominated Lawrence in his performance with a nasty one armed kimura iirc and Sanchez won a really close sd against Lawrence last time out. Probably doesn't mean too much but it shows how devastating Pineda can be on the ground, his kimura especially. I had to take Pineda as a dog, especially in his hometown and b/c I expect this to be a grapple heavy fight. If Pineda gets on top early then Sanchez is gonna be in a lot of trouble imo.

Even if he can grind out the first couple rds, then as long as he can survive the 3rd, which is obviously a big if, then I can even see him eking out a Dec. Although, as you mentioned, he's never won a Dec before, I still think stylistically it's possible and there's a first time for everything, right, lol?

Experience heavily in Pineda's favor as well, only 5 years older but 32 fights to only 14 for Sanchez. I like Sanchez but I think it's gonna be a tough matchup for him here. That's my opinion at least, think this should be closer to a pk, liking the value on Pineda as a dog. Even if he has obvious flaws, he can still be very impressive when he's on his game.

Took the un1.5 at +money for the Melvin/Campos fight. Campos' chin just seems like it's gone, if it ever existed in the first place, and even though Melvin's known to flake out and do nothing or do dumb shit, I still think he tags that chin and gets it done. And if he does get the ko it'll probably be early, if not then I could see Campos making things a bit more difficult in the latter half of the fight. Don't want to lay the juice on Melvin ml, though.

Back