Bellator 151 Thread

bloodyelbow vivisection guys all pick Warren to win and we're shocked by the odds loll instilled some confidence since Warren ML is my biggest bet tomorrow and got some on Warren dec

bloodyelbow vivisection guys all pick Warren to win and we're shocked by the odds loll instilled some confidence since Warren ML is my biggest bet tomorrow and got some on Warren dec
Glad to hear you didn't just bet him by DEC, but also have some on the ML lol

Glad to hear you didn't just bet him by DEC, but also have some on the ML lol
I was originally just gonna stab that dec win, but once I decided to go with a good sized wager i'm more than happy taking +360, especially when Warren will have to strike and use wrestling defensively in this one.

I was originally just gonna stab that dec win, but once I decided to go with a good sized wager i'm more than happy taking +360, especially when Warren will have to strike and use wrestling defensively in this one.
Yeah, and the DEC doesn't event pay 100 more than he ML. I did ML and DEC, too. Who/what else are they on/like, if you don't mind telling

Yeah, and the DEC doesn't event pay 100 more than he ML. I did ML and DEC, too. Who/what else are they on/like, if you don't mind telling
2 to 1 for Gonzalez, but they all think its an intriguing fight and wouldn't be surprised either way
3 to 0 for Bubba (another confidence boost since I think i'm the only one who bet Bubba lol). Think Bubba has faced much better comp, learns from his mistakes regarding sub defense, higher athletic upside, and they think Goiti loving being on his back could be detrimental
2-1 for Sirwan

Yeah those weren't the exact words (and to be fair its not like it was a talking point, the one dude threw out a comment that alluded to that and no one disagreed and that was that) but I agree with you. Karakhanyan is the best guy on either resume, but other than that its either comparable, or probably even Goiti has faced moe consistent good guys.

2 to 1 for Gonzalez, but they all think its an intriguing fight and wouldn't be surprised either way
3 to 0 for Bubba (another confidence boost since I think i'm the only one who bet Bubba lol). Think Bubba has faced much better comp, learns from his mistakes regarding sub defense, higher athletic upside, and they think Goiti loving being on his back could be detrimental
2-1 for Sirwan
I like how they're on Gonz and Kakai, but I'm on Goiti and surprised they're unan on Bubba

I like how they're on Gonz and Kakai, but I'm on Goiti and surprised they're unan on Bubba
I was surprised too but I needed that lol been so worried being odd man out. They all recognize Goiti is a great talent, but they made the same points that have made this a dog or pass situation from the get go for me.

Also interesting, I don't think i've seen Tamganlio ever fight, but apparently they all agree he can make this very tough? Interesting enough for me to make a very, very small bet on him and dog hunt all night

I was surprised too but I needed that lol been so worried being odd man out. They all recognize Goiti is a great talent, but they made the same points that have made this a dog or pass situation from the get go for me.

Also interesting, I don't think i've seen Tamganlio ever fight, but apparently they all agree he can make this very tough? Interesting enough for me to make a very, very small bet on him and dog hunt all night

goiti opened as the dog

tyrion-lannister-eyebrows-game-of-thrones.gif

goiti opened as the dog

tyrion-lannister-eyebrows-game-of-thrones.gif
Yeah not being around for openers screwed me out of that or i'd be with everyone lol at least he was bet considerably enough to get a Bubba by dec price worth stabbing (needed that +200 or better) or I wouldn't know wtf to do.

He had a sick anchor punch knockout in his last fight

kakai has been bet nonstop since opening, might as well wait

Kakai was very good at avoiding Matinez' power punches tho, fwiw. Regardless, he has value at current odds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back