Bellator 151 Thread

Reduced out. Warren ML +450!! Hitting that. It's more than his DEC line +445 lol.

gonzalez no judges -128

taimanglo +3.5 +180 / taimanglo no judges +301

hrmmmm!

definitely like the gonz no judges one

gonzalez no judges -128

taimanglo +3.5 +180 / taimanglo no judges +301

hrmmmm!

definitely like the gonz no judges one
Opposite, I like the +3.5 lol

You don't think Smith can sub Gonz?

Did .5u each on Warren and Taimanglo +3.5. Might add more

bella 151 Risk: 855.50
warren +450: 25 for 112.50 / ITD: 65 FOR 100.75 / caldwell
yamauchi -107: 400 for 375 / jenkins
gonzalez +135: 50 for 67.50 / gonzalez no judges: 128 for 100 / dec: 87.50 for 50 / smith
taimanglo DEC: 25 for 143.75 / taimanglo no judges: 25 for 75.25 / taimanglo +3.5: 50 for 90 / kakai
---

prolly about set

Taken from bloodyelbow interview

BJ: Yea I got a joke for everyone; Knock knock...

EM: Who's there?

BJ: Bubba Jenkins

EM: Bubba Jenkins who?

BJ: The next Bellator 145lb champion.

Yeesh. Confidence decrease in Bubba

Taken from bloodyelbow interview

BJ: Yea I got a joke for everyone; Knock knock...

EM: Who's there?

BJ: Bubba Jenkins

EM: Bubba Jenkins who?

BJ: The next Bellator 145lb champion.

Yeesh. Confidence decrease in Bubba
LOL. Hey guys, I have a joke for you. I'm gonna be the next Bellator 145 champ. LOL

Jae vs Joseph tonight...

I bet on draw.

Jae vs Joseph tonight...

I bet on draw.
haha nah. We're laughing at Bubba Jenkins. We're not arguing

Bubba basically said, his joke is that he is going to be the next Bellator 145 champ. Get it? I know English isn't your native language

Jae vs Joseph tonight...

I bet on draw.
haha nah. We're laughing at Bubba Jenkins. We're not arguing

Bubba basically said, his joke is that he is going to be the next Bellator 145 champ. Get it? I know English isn't your native language
I'm up for a good fight after that nonstop shit talk show that was the UFC Unstoppable press conference, but not with my boy Jae

Where's Ballsaque at? Maybe I can goad him into making more 'legalized steroids' comments ;)

Lol, yeah that was funny, Jae. Bubba could very well win this fight and he's one hell of an athlete, but dude is not the sharpest tool in the shed. "Hey guys wanna hear this joke" yeah what's it about "how I'm gonna be champ one day!" Looool.

2u Kakai -230
1.5u Gonzalez +145
.5u Gonzalez itd
4.5u Yamauchi -130
1u Caldwell itd

Really hoping Yamauchi pulls this off, really like him here. GL boys.

Last edited:
Okay I'm an idiot...but what does the "no judges" stipulation mean exactly? How's that different than ITD?

Okay I'm an idiot...but what does the "no judges" stipulation mean exactly? How's that different than ITD?

If the fight goes to the cards the bet is void, you just get your $ back. It's a bet I really like using on underdogs who's most likely way to win is itd but who's most likely way to lose is by decision.

yamauchi, warren, villante

£10 returns £225 lol

If the fight goes to the cards the bet is void, you just get your $ back. It's a bet I really like using on underdogs who's most likely way to win is itd but who's most likely way to lose is by decision.

Ooooo cool thanks for the info.

Ooooo cool thanks for the info.

NP man. BOL tonight and tomorrow!

(The "no cards" bets I really like tomorrow are Nunes and Ishihara). Nunes isn't a dog but I think she most likely wins itd or loses a dec. Same with Ishihara.

Back