Bellator 151 Thread

Action for tonight:

Goiti Yamauchi -110
Fernando Gonzalez+105
Joe Warren+400
Tim Elliott-300

NP man. BOL tonight and tomorrow!

(The "no cards" bets I really like tomorrow are Nunes and Ishihara). Nunes isn't a dog but I think she most likely wins itd or loses a dec. Same with Ishihara.
Agreed. I'm on both off them, too

what the fuck at barnes vs palmer. WHY ARE THESE GUYS IN BELLATOR?

5'9 195 catchweight, misses weight by 7 pounds.. I WONDER WHY

and they're 0-1 and 0-0?

wtf

what the fuck at barnes vs palmer. WHY ARE THESE GUYS IN BELLATOR?

5'9 195 catchweight, misses weight by 7 pounds.. I WONDER WHY

and they're 0-1 and 0-0?

wtf
I have seriously always wondered what would happen if I contacted Bellator with my 0-0 ammy and pro record and told them I'd fight for $500 show $500 win

omg, this looks like kimbo vs dada but 50 pounds lighter, the dude's punches, running away, falling over.. the body language, omg, LOL!

The Miami fighter in this catchweight bout has Dawg Fight II, the sequel to Dada 5000's documentary as a sponsor on his banner. :)

full props up on unibet.. ko/sub/round ect this is the first time i have seen this for bellator.. hopefully next step is bellator livebetting :)

How do u guys see goiti winning? ITD? I haven't seen bubba fight in years has he not improved enough to where he can grapple fuck people and not worry about being subbed from the bottom? I'm a goiti fan so just wondering, was planning on betting Jenkins but everyone is on goiti

How do u guys see goiti winning? ITD? I haven't seen bubba fight in years has he not improved enough to where he can grapple fuck people and not worry about being subbed from the bottom? I'm a goiti fan so just wondering, was planning on betting Jenkins but everyone is on goiti

The general consensus is Goiti by sub or Bubba by dec. More itt thinking Goiti by sub.

itd

That's what I'm thinking too. Need to go back and catch up in here

Lol fuck I gotta start being more active on here like I used to. That's two legit lulz in this forum in like 20mins.

Agree BT. Plus it gives me some boxing bets to tail. I don't follow it closely enough but I watch some here and there and I've made a little $ blindly tailing you.

(That's not the only reason you should stop in, I'm not just a selfish prick LOL).

Warren +425 > 20$
Yamauchi -147 > 50$
Yamauchi/Jenkins U 2,5 +160 > 20$
Taimanglo +380 > 20$

no real strong leans for this card so keeping it small tonight

I really wish bm had more props. I never have money in my 5d account, but their soccer + mma props are insane

But just did goiti -150 for .5u. Just wish I could hedge with Jenkins by dec

I really wish bm had more props. I never have money in my 5d account, but their soccer + mma props are insane

But just did goiti -150 for .5u. Just wish I could hedge with Jenkins by dec

you should get on 5d.

but you could do the over, it's not like goiti can't win a dec.. but yea. i have it something like

55% goiti itd
20% goiti dec
25% bubba dec

you should get on 5d.

but you could do the over, it's not like goiti can't win a dec.. but yea. i have it something like

55% goiti itd
20% goiti dec
25% bubba dec

Holy shit EZ no wonder you are so big on Goiti if you cap him -400.

Edit: LOL you ninja edited me! Okay so you cap him -300.

Back