Bellator 153 - Bendo vs Koreshkov

Wow, not bendo ITD jumped to -305 in a hurry
Sweet, I got 140 to win 100 in. Feeling pretty confident in it hitting.

Just before that I was gonna bet Koreshkov DEC @+5XX, but missed out on that. Guess this will have to do, still not too bad methinks.

Koreshkov wins by 5 round decision +475* vs Not Koreshkov by 5 round decision
Risking $45.00 to win $213.75

Sweet, I got 140 to win 100 in. Feeling pretty confident in it hitting.

Just before that I was gonna bet Koreshkov DEC @+5XX, but missed out on that. Guess this will have to do, still not too bad methinks.

Koreshkov wins by 5 round decision +475* vs Not Koreshkov by 5 round decision
Risking $45.00 to win $213.75

wait, WAS i right? it was NOT bendo ITD -140?

wait, WAS i right? it was NOT bendo ITD -140?
Fuckkk.... I bet the wrong line. It's not 'Not ITD', it was 'Not DEC'.

Uh oh.

Good thing is I'll be up a lot of Koreshkov wins a Decision, I guess. Not feeling very good about it though.

Fuckkk.... I bet the wrong line. It's not 'Not ITD', it was 'Not DEC'.

Uh oh.

Good thing is I'll be up a lot of Koreshkov wins a Decision, I guess. Not feeling very good about it though.

you made same mistake i did :/ but i didn't bet it..

hope i didn't contribute to yours

I'm afraid I only have my own greediness to blame here. But we shall see how it goes.

\

Back then the lines were pretty far off in many cases, and alot of it had to do with the availability of footage. You couldn't watch fights online so VHS or certain DVDs were your only options. Pride was usually shown on Direct TV a month or so after the actual event took place and obscure Brazilian and Japanese events were fairly hard to come by for most people, including the oddsmakers. I've been a huge MMA fan from pretty much day 1 so I ended up building a 2000+ VHS collection in a hurry and made some great contacts who would record Pride, K-1 and Shooto events and express ship them to me from Japan immediately.

One of the first events I remember doing really well on was Pride 13. I hit Wanderlei Silva over Kazushi Sakuraba somewhere near +300 and then Mark Coleman over Alan Goes and Dan Henderson over Renzo Gracie on the same card somewhere around even money (Henderson may have even been +130 if I'm not mistaken). There wasn't much confidence among the MMA community at the time in Silva dethroning Sakuraba despite his recent mauling of Dan Henderson.

that's crazy, hearing that Im amazed the amount of value that was still around until a year or 2 ago. you must of made some decent bank, with all those tapes as resources, what an edge!

Corrales seems like the kind of guy to stand in there and trade in the pocket. Pitbull probably won't shy away from it either.

I'm taking a small stab at Corrales itd at +675. It's unlikely but I still think this line has a little value.

Benson looks small... think koreshkov can pull of the upset.

How does Cyborg survive 3 rounds with Ward? It's just not happening imo.

-285 still has value. Ward should really just run through Cyborg at this point.

Jesus. Holloway & primus are ripped as hell.

To throw 1u away on Holloway or not?

Considering the over 1.5 in that fight as well. Holloway has pretty good movement, so that should help him survive on the feet. He was also doing pretty well against Secor (who is probably better than MVP on the ground) against all the standard stuff until he got confused in the 50/50.

Other than that I'm on the over in the Primus fight... neither are too dangerous on the feet against tough competition, and they're both damn good on the ground so a sub is unlikely.

Also on the over in the Pitbull fight, mostly based on their history. A sub seems unlikely unless someone gets rocked, and both have solid chins. Corrales was getting slapped around by Straus, but he was thrown into the fire pretty badly in that one.

(Also eyeing Corrales ML)

Taking Koreshkov ML... Bendo does pretty badly when he HAS to take the guy down. Yes, he succeeded against Thatch, but Thatch has shown his true colors recently.

Last edited:
Holloway is huge, ripped and has never been KOed. The over 1½ at +175 against MVP is a great line. 1u on that. Tempted to put 2u on it.

Does Bendo look a lot smaller in the shoulders? I can't remember what he normally looks like but I am sure he looks bigger than that usually.

Holloway is damn ripped! Tempted to tail on the over 1.5.

maybe bendo didnt get the memo that usada doesnt test bellator fighters

Can anyone post a pic of Benson at his previous 170 weigh ins?

Ive never thought about mistaken lines. How does a bookie legally resolve something like that if someon
maybe bendo didnt get the memo that usada doesnt test bellator fighters
youre a moron

Back