Bellator 153 - Bendo vs Koreshkov

i doubt we get any livebet for this.. i hope i am wrong but i have never seen livebetting for bellator on unibet/365 or any other site

bellator lines out on betsafe.. been a while since they had those

yeah canceling the bet is one thing, but not paying after the results are in i think would be another. You would have to legally prove that the line is erroneous to do that, which I think may be difficult to do.

better spoiler for the spam :)

ahh right, good point. Im not sure but I suspect they will be legally fine, line errors are generally pretty obvious. other bookmakers would have very similar odds(but on the correct side) which would legally (I assume) , make it easier to prove the line was in fact an error. Had a dig around bet 365's t&c's and found this. they can be a bit ambiguous at times, but "lines failure" I guess can be construed as a line error. maybe the player would have a better case if the market the error is on, was fairly close, like this fight tonight:

Marcos Rogerio de Lima (1.8)
Clint Hester (2.2)

F. OUR LIABILITY

1. bet365 does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).

2. While bet365 endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, bet365 does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. bet365 is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, bet365 provides you with the Website on the basis that bet365 excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.

just found this too:

6. Errors

6.1 bet365 will not be liable for any errors in respect of bets or wagers including where: (i) there is an Obvious Error in the relevant odds/spreads/handicap/totals/Cash Out amount displayed by bet365; (ii) bet365 continues to accept bets or wagers on closed or suspended markets; (iii) bet365 incorrectly calculates or pays a settlement amount, including where a bet is Cashed Out for the full settlement amount; or (iv) any error occurs in a random number generator or pay tables included, incorporated or used in any game or product.

6.2 Incorrect Price - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the bet365 revised price. Where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void.

Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, bet365 will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.

6.3 Incorrect Count/Line/Spread/Handicap/Total - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the count, line, spread, handicap or total taken at the bet365 revised price except for the following situations:

Like you said it comes down to what they mean by erroneous or palpable/obvious. you could take up a complaint with ibas http://www.ibas-uk.com/ if it came to that but I think the bookmaker would come out on top still :(
Also depending on what country the bookmaker is in, laws will be different for lots of them. In the UK the government turns a blind eye to bookmakers consistently targeting and exploiting what adds up to losing bettors and gambling addicts, while simultaneously limiting/blocking accounts of winning punters who sniff an ounce of value on certain lines. it's pretty unethical to not reserve the right for winning bettors to place bets, and yet nothing will be done about it for years. I think in a case like this, the lack of governing laws would probably let the bookmaker get away with it.

I'm sure Unibet will but I can't stand using the site it drives me nuts. I find it so non user friendly for lb. Let me know if you have any joy!
it's a no for 3.65 : / I had a terrible agent that made me wait 30 mins for a simple answer, after he forgot my question twice, I was querrying why there isnt a MMA/UFC tab as bellator is hidden away and UFC is under boxing! honestly some of these people have zero experience with gambling, Im not sure how they are qualified for these jobs lol. Unibet is a pain in the arse when you want to navigate the site, takes ages to load etc, constantly logs me out.. It's not as bad I find when I get to the page I want but it's a lot of hassle when your limited pretty small anyway.

how long have unibet offered LB on bellator by the way?

Last edited:
omg. koreshkov just dropped 70 cents across the board

F M L

i didn't bet yet

FUCK. tried to hit koreshkov +100 +5.5... it shifted to -150

someone is maxing koreshkov repeatedly in every betting type

this happened with koreshkov on fight night vs lima, too, remember? he got to high +100's, and then was -odds by fight time

omg. koreshkov just dropped 70 cents across the board

F M L

i didn't bet yet

I'm in the same boat... not impressed. I was holding off thinking that Henderson might get parlayed up a bit and that Koreshkov could get near +300. Clearly my prediction couldn't have been any worse. I guess I'll do a 180 now and try to come up with a line where I would consider playing Henderson.

better spoiler for the spam :)

ahh right, good point. Im not sure but I suspect they will be legally fine, line errors are generally pretty obvious. other bookmakers would have very similar odds(but on the correct side) which would legally (I assume) , make it easier to prove the line was in fact an error. Had a dig around bet 365's t&c's and found this. they can be a bit ambiguous at times, but "lines failure" I guess can be construed as a line error. maybe the player would have a better case if the market the error is on, was fairly close, like this fight tonight:

Marcos Rogerio de Lima (1.8)
Clint Hester (2.2)

F. OUR LIABILITY

1. bet365 does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).

2. While bet365 endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, bet365 does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. bet365 is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, bet365 provides you with the Website on the basis that bet365 excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.

just found this too:

6. Errors

6.1 bet365 will not be liable for any errors in respect of bets or wagers including where: (i) there is an Obvious Error in the relevant odds/spreads/handicap/totals/Cash Out amount displayed by bet365; (ii) bet365 continues to accept bets or wagers on closed or suspended markets; (iii) bet365 incorrectly calculates or pays a settlement amount, including where a bet is Cashed Out for the full settlement amount; or (iv) any error occurs in a random number generator or pay tables included, incorporated or used in any game or product.

6.2 Incorrect Price - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the bet365 revised price. Where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void.

Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, bet365 will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.

6.3 Incorrect Count/Line/Spread/Handicap/Total - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the count, line, spread, handicap or total taken at the bet365 revised price except for the following situations:

Like you said it comes down to what they mean by erroneous or palpable/obvious. you could take up a complaint with ibas http://www.ibas-uk.com/ if it came to that but I think the bookmaker would come out on top still :(
Also depending on what country the bookmaker is in, laws will be different for lots of them. In the UK the government turns a blind eye to bookmakers consistently targeting and exploiting what adds up to losing bettors and gambling addicts, while simultaneously limiting/blocking accounts of winning punters who sniff an ounce of value on certain lines. it's pretty unethical to not reserve the right for winning bettors to place bets, and yet nothing will be done about it for years. I think in a case like this, the lack of governing laws would probably let the bookmaker get away with it.

it's a no for 3.65 : / I had a terrible agent that made me wait 30 mins for a simple answer, after he forgot my question twice, I was querrying why there isnt a MMA/UFC tab as bellator is hidden away and UFC is under boxing! honestly some of these people have zero experience with gambling, Im not sure how they are qualified for these jobs lol. Unibet is a pain in the arse when you want to navigate the site, takes ages to load etc, constantly logs me out.. It's not as bad I find when I get to the page I want but it's a lot of hassle when your limited pretty small anyway.

how long have unibet offered LB on bellator by the way?

Not sure if Unibet have ever offered lb on Bellator but last week they had lb for cage warriors so surely they will offer lb for bellator

Not sure if Unibet have ever offered lb on Bellator but last week they had lb for cage warriors so surely they will offer lb for bellator

ahh ok that must be what im thinking off, yeah you would of thought they'd have bellator, but seeing as cage warriors is euro they might of had a reliable source/stream for it. maybe not bellator in USA, hope they do, bendo/koreshkov LB would be awesome

Damn, I should've loaded up on NOT Bendo itd last night at -190. I only put down 1u. I can already hedge with +240

One benefit of being stuck on Bodog is they are sooo slow to update their lines. Got Koresh at 3.45 when 5D is 2.78.

take these line movements with a pinch of salt, remember kimbo-dada? was a relatively small amount of money that made the line go frantic, so be careful if your on these lines.

bella 153 Risk: 725
koreshkov +185: 50 for 92.50 / koreshkov +5.5: 115 for 100 / koreshkov NSC: 75 for 119.25 / O3.5: 150 for 100 / bendo
freire-corrales: idk
cyborg-ward U1.5: 50 parlay
holloway +700: 25 for 175 / U1.5: 50 parlay / page
g.santos +215: 100 for 215 / g.santos DEC: 40 for 154 / O2.5: 120 for 100 / primus
parlays
50 for 63.95 cyborg-ward U1.5 -180 & holloway-page U1.5 -215
---

terrible prices on koreshkov (relative to where they've been / etc). i fully planned on a couple units straight on koreshkov here at +250 or higher, but missed my window, so this is where i am.

can't pull the trigger on anything on pitbull fight.

prolly shouldve just done holloway NSC instead of straight, same price. but both will probably lose, lol.

and yea, hedged my opener bet on santos.

One benefit of being stuck on Bodog is they are sooo slow to update their lines. Got Koresh at 3.45 when 5D is 2.78.

i deposited in bodog today (bovada) for first time in years to bet it, too. it won't let me. an hour on the phone w/them, no dice. i can bet any sport besides mma. guess they banned me there :(

gonna contest the deposit. that's some bs.

i deposited in bodog today (bovada) for first time in years to bet it, too. it won't let me. an hour on the phone w/them, no dice. i can bet any sport besides mma. guess they banned me there :(

gonna contest the deposit. that's some bs.

Yeah, brutal.

Why are you people taking Koreshkov? Horrible bet, Benson will outclass him.

I am however on the fence about putting a small bet on Holloway at +600.

Ah the thrill of picking the underdog

There's a pretty high chance I might end up on every dog here tonight

Pitbull o1.5 just got bet down from -210 to -162. I already have some from the opener -175

Koreshkov by decision at +4xx and better has some value imo. I'd be surprised if this is a straight whooping, Koreshkov is very good

Back