Bellator 153 - Bendo vs Koreshkov

Primus came forward a lot more in rd 2 and Jimmy Smith was ejaculating anytime Santos threw a punch even if it didn't land. I mean he scored it 30-27 for Santos. I can understand Santos backers being pissed, but 29-28 Primus is not a horrible score there.

Want action, so stab o1.5 for the Ward fight. Not a bad line at all at +185

Yup fail td count as pts for fight control so Primus is the rightful winner.

I'll be shocked to see Ward/Santos go to decision. I can see an over 1.5 though. Santos does not have the gas for 3 against Ward.

Idk man, I guess its how you interpret it as we just saw in that decision, but unless you're getting hugged against the fence i'd say you're in more control of the fight if you are sprawling those tds

I think too many people count stuffed takedowns as offense. Rewatch Rd 2 and see how much offense Santos had. Sure, Primus had a lot of failed offense, but my guess is that the stats show he landed just as much as Santos if not more. Santos was very hesitant in throwing because he was so worried about avoiding takedowns and offense.

The degen urge is strong with me tonight. Very small stab Santos dec +850

Idk man, I guess its how you interpret it as we just saw in that decision, but unless you're getting hugged against the fence i'd say you're in more control of the fight if you are sprawling those tds

for sure defending a td should give points not the other way around.. too bad most judges dont seem to agree

Ward should run through Santos. I'm all over Ward itd. Santos won his last fight but looked slow and honestly not anything like a guy who can hang with Ward. I will be very surprised (and unhappy LOL) if this isn't destruction by Ward.

I'm on Santos for a tiny flyer and the ITD. I think Santos has a decent chance in Rd 1 if Ward is trying to put on a show in a slugfest.

Primus came forward a lot more in rd 2 and Jimmy Smith was ejaculating anytime Santos threw a punch even if it didn't land. I mean he scored it 30-27 for Santos. I can understand Santos backers being pissed, but 29-28 Primus is not a horrible score there.

Not horrible.

30-27 Santos was silly but I didn't think any of the three rounds were THAT hard to score.

Rd 1 Santos. Competitive but not that tough to see Santos got the better of it.

Rd 2 Santos. Similar to rd 1.

Rd 3 Primus pretty clearly imo.

un1,5 biggest bet of the night for me.. lets see some r1 fireworks pls :)

Not horrible.

30-27 Santos was silly but I didn't think any of the three rounds were THAT hard to score.

Rd 1 Santos. Competitive but not that tough to see Santos got the better of it.

Rd 2 Santos. Similar to rd 1.

Rd 3 Primus pretty clearly imo.

I really don't agree with rd 2. I don't really post much during the fight, but as I agreed with Joseph Budden after that rd of it being close. I even said the fight was a lot closer than Smith made it out to be. I figured it would be a split decision at worst, and I wasn't shocked at all to see Primus get it.

ward walking in to swollen members? that's pretty dope.

Added more on the under: Brennan Ward/Evangelista Santos Under 1½ (-215) $107.50 for $50.00

on ward outright here, couldnt be bothered to look at other lines lol

Back