Over 1.5 +120
Under 1.5 -160

Ray Wood +265
Adam Piccolotti -385

Over 2.5 +110
Under 2.5 -150

-----------

5d.

hate price on davis , davis o2.5, awad, piccolotti.

watchin tape on reger to see if he might be worth a stab

(i guess i don't know a ton about ray wood, either)

o2.5 -245 FUCK!!! Was hoping for at least -200. One of my strongest leans of the weekend.

Awaad -155 fuck! Another play I wanted thinking i'd get slight dog odds after Cyborg's last fight.

Piccolotti -385 just fml! All the plays I wanted suck.

reger has so many manerisms of the diaz's. (he's a cesar gracie guy). he's a bit stiff on the feet. good ground instincts. that's all i've really discerned. fialho is a striker. could be tailor made KO for fialho unless his tdd isn't up to snuff

man fialho might be vulnerable on the ground. watch his fight with wanderson silva. (yes, i typed that name correctly). 8-14 guy. fialho saved by bell in rd 1, more or less. was only his 2nd fight, tho.

Small stab Reger. You guys told me all I need to hear to go a little degen, and not risking him getting worse than +300.

fialho and reger have fought mostly cans. obviously this is dog or pass. f, reger's head doesn't move much, tho.

Small stab Reger. You guys told me all I need to hear to go a little degen, and not risking him getting worse than +300.

small stab +300 here, too. who knows where line will move. even if it drops it could come back up to +300 when juice reduces. but w/e. i think he has a grappling edge. but yea he might get ko'd.

Yeesh, o2.5 for main already getting worse, -275. Looks like it wasn't a bad move using the -245, parlayed it with Maia

More expensive than I wanted but still hitting Davis -245. Other than wrestling which should just be a wash Davis is better everywhere than Mo at this point. The only time Davis was outwrestled it was because Rashad (back when Rashad was good) used his superior striking to set up takedowns. Mo has power but his striking is extremely stiff and limited.

I think Davis cruises here. Playing him straight plus parlay with Maia.

mo has to have value at some point, no?

I couldn't man up and take Davis at that price, was hoping to get him a bit closer to -200. I still think he wins but I feel like the line's probably pretty close to where it should be so staying away for now.

I did take Awad at -165. Didn't catch the opener but I still don't think much of Cyborg and imo Awad is a the better fighter by a fair amount at this point in their careers. Had to bite on that for 1.5u.

Honestly not sure I'm familiar with the other two matchups but gonna look into it. I don't usually pay attention to Bellator prelims unless I have money on them (which isn't often) so if these guys havent really been on a main card before I probably don't know them or only know them a little.

mo has to have value at some point, no?

LOL at some point

I have value on 5 minutes notice against Phil. He could always plant his leg and tear his ACL as I run away and he's chasing me.

LOL but seriously I'd take a look at +300 to freeroll maybe. I really do think it's Phil's fight to lose. Mo isn't gonna get to +300 though so moot point for me.

LOL at some point

I have value on 5 minutes notice against Phil. He could always plant his leg and tear his ACL as I run away and he's chasing me.

LOL but seriously I'd take a look at +300 to freeroll maybe. I really do think it's Phil's fight to lose. Mo isn't gonna get to +300 though so moot point for me.

So you give mo at least 25%?

at less than -300 davis is a great bet. unlike some, i think he could fnish the fight.

So you give mo at least 25%?

Yeah 25-30% chance imo. He has power. If he lands clean he can put Phil away. I have a REALLY hard time seeing him win a decision though so prob just play his itd line makes more sense.

Wanted to bet Reger after watching Fialho but wow, he is real bad. His striking is just terrible.

Mo/Davis o2.5 + Awad parlay is just above evens

King Mo No SC might be worth a look if you guys get those lines on this fight.

Back