Bellator 155 - Carvalho vs Manhoef

Obviously its a steep price, but I think Coenen is a very safe pick for winner

i think the straight line on curran is pretty good. i see him as a 2-1

curran down to -150, i'm in.

georgi is good, but pat is the better striker and the better wrestler. georgi is gonna get frustrated and i think this looks a LOT like georgi vs weichel did.

Fuckkk Curran -150 is a good price, but you always have to worry about the battle within himself plus the battle vs his opponent. Serious respect for the man for being open about it, but from a betting perspective his battle with depression scares me + the year off.

If it drops a littleeee more think i'm in, but for now gotta ride with the over only.

man, why is beltran going all the way back to HW? he just fought kendall grove less than a year ago at 185... what about just going to 205 if you think the cut is taking a lot out of you?

juice reduction #1 just hit across all 6 fights

surprised no one is betting carvalho.. now at -250... i mean, the dude is super careful out there.. not even sure if i remember him being hurt much in any fight.. sure, manhoef is dangerous, but that chin is so sketchy and i don't think he can last too long in a 5 rounder..

How heavy is Joey Beltran ??

Sherdog listed him as 185

How heavy is Joey Beltran ??

Sherdog listed him as 185

he debuted in the ufc at heavyweight. had a few fights there. has been down to 185 lately. (he has the frame of a 170 / 185 guy).

he should not be fighting at HW again. bad sign, imo

A little late to the party but... 5u Carvalho -250. I expected way steeper

Is 5u a big bet for you or normal? Manhoef's one punch KO power doesn't worry you a bit?
5u is a big bet. It is partially a bet on line movement, too. Honestly, I'm not really worried much.

you gonna let that ride if manhoef goes up to +350 or something?
Not at all. Partly a bet on line movement, and realistically Manhoef can only win itd, so that's a pretty damn easy hedge. I'll be pretty damn surprised if his ML isn't higher than +250 by fight time

That being said, I just doubled my parlay on Coenen + Carvalho to make it 3u to win 2u.

parlaying carvalho with the overs in the jansen-held fight and the curran-georgi fight. both times it pays evens.

anyone like dan charles at +165?
I put a full unit on him at the opener of +200. Middling heavyweights, you have to bet the dog. I'd say dog or pass, but what fun is passing?

I put a full unit on him at the opener of +200. Middling heavyweights, you have to bet the dog. I'd say dog or pass, but what fun is passing?

sell me half! :p

seriously what the hell is with coker / bellator?

held-jansen II is an amazing fight. it's the two last guys who fought brooks for the belt before he just vacated it. and not only are they not a main event over some of the GARBAGE fights we've seen in bellator main cards... but they're not even ON the main card... they're not even televised. they're only at spike.com

what the hell!?!?!?

Nothing I want to see more than another Joey Beltran fight. I think Coker thinks that the average fan wants a KO at all costs, even at the expense of MMA looking like a legit sport (thus the passion for freak fights).

Back