Bellator 155 - Carvalho vs Manhoef

smashing coenen ITD, missed the +184 or whatever, got +162 and +147 so far, as much as i'm allowed

dufresne taking this on one week's notice... had a baby 5 months ago... already a notoriously bad gasser.. she's getting tapped
Agree Coenen should tap her as well. She looked terrible in the ufc. Congrats on that blue name my friend, you deserve it!

smashing coenen ITD, missed the +184 or whatever, got +162 and +147 so far, as much as i'm allowed

dufresne taking this on one week's notice... had a baby 5 months ago... already a notoriously bad gasser.. she's getting tapped
Don't get it

Wont go the distance almost evens but over 2.5 +145

man what the fuck is that guy a literal dwarf?!?!?!

Held Jansen weighed in one of the first fights...it could mean it's early on spike.com portion.... (Bellator fight order is always a mystery until fight night)

150.7 Dufresne ... wow.

She's gassing for sure

Georgi looking pretty drained at weighins

whoa. why is curran NSC +100? i'm on that for sure. he's durable as hell. has way more ko power than georgi. georgi has that good guillotine but that's it. i don't get why this is +100 when the ML is -175.

Agree Coenen should tap her as well. She looked terrible in the ufc. Congrats on that blue name my friend, you deserve it!

Congrats ez on your mod status. Do they actually require you to moderate? I don't think I'd ever have the time for that hahaha

Congrats ez on your mod status. Do they actually require you to moderate? I don't think I'd ever have the time for that hahaha

hehe, i've been moderating the mma betting forum since it started, nothing has changed

any euro bookies have that curran NSC line?

man i need someone to parlay curran with (not coenen).

Back