Bellator 155 - Carvalho vs Manhoef

I've got Manhoef/Carvalho ITD in a couple parlays as I think that is damn near a lock, parlay of Coenen and Karakhanyan (+3.5), Held/Jansen under 2.5, Beltran/Gormley under 2.5, and a small play on Charles.

Gonna tip my bookie with this wacky parlay. Felt degen today since no NBA games are on lol. Held scares me with his leg locks but that's about it. A HW fight with odds upwards of +500? I takes that. Beltran NSC looks good too he's got a hard head and this Gormley cat is a wrestler not a big puncher despite being 265.

5/20/16 3:51pm $25.00 $1,108.97

Pending 4 Team Parlay
Pending 5/20/16 10:00pm Bellator Fighting 3201 Dan Charles/Augusto Sakai Over 1½ -140*
Pending 5/20/16 6:30pm Bellator Fighting 3501 Dave Jansen +175* vs Marcin Held
Pending 5/20/16 10:31pm MMA Props Fighting 3103 Karakhanyan / Curran goes 3 rd distance -195*vs Fight won’t go 3 round distance
Pending 5/20/16 9:30pm MMA Props Fighting 3305 Beltran wins inside distance +536*vs Not Beltran inside distance

Just coming in to admit that I was Uber wrong on the line movement here. I still like my Carvalho bet anyway still

Small night for me

1.3u

4 Team Parlay
Pending 5/21/16 9:00pm Boxing Fighting 602 Erislandy Lara -900* vs Vanes Martirosyan
Pending 5/20/16 9:00pm Bellator Fighting 3402 Marloes Coenen -520* vs Alexis Dufresne
Pending 5/21/16 1:00pm MMA Fighting 4002 Rousimar Palhares -750* vs Emil Weber Meek
5/20/16 9:58am Pending 5/20/16 7:10pm MLB Baseball 958 New York Mets -220* vs Milwaukee Brewers (W Peralta - R - Action S Matz - L must Start)

.75u
Pending 5/20/16 11:00pm Bellator Fighting 3001 Melvin Manhoef +190* vs Rafael Carvalh

.4u
Pending 5/20/16 10:00pm Bellator Fighting 3201 Dan Charles +165* vs Augusto Sakai

.33u
3 Team Parlay
Pending 5/20/16 10:30pm Bellator Fighting 3101 Georgi Karakhanyan/Pat Curran Over 2½ -225*
Pending 5/20/16 6:30pm Bellator Fighting 3501 Dave Jansen/Marcin Held Over 2½ -225*
5/20/16 1:52pm Pending 5/20/16 9:30pm Bellator Fighting 3301 Joey Beltran/Chase Gormley Over 2½ -160*

.33u
5/20/16 6:30pm Reduced Fighting 3501 Dave Jansen +190*vs Marcin Held

.33u
Pending 5/20/16 9:30pm Reduced Fighting 3301 Joey Beltran +160* vs Chase Gormley

BOL everyone

Why do all other mma organization choose to run their business so badly unlike the ufc?
No one seems to known the Bellator sequence of fights, it is ridiculous. You go to their spike/live site the video always say 'Tonight's Prelims will begin shortly', that could be 5 minutes, 5 hrs, or the event already have passed. What so hard to have a dedicate page for weight-in, prelim live, etc with count down clock like the ufc, does that cost billions to have these in place? Even a dedicate fan like myself have trouble finding the weight-in & starts time, don't see other casual fan will have the patience for their shenanigan. I guess I have to give them prop for hd weight-in now than the 240p we been getting.

Why do all other mma organization choose to run their business so badly unlike the ufc?
No one seems to known the Bellator sequence of fights, it is ridiculous. You go to their spike/live site the video always say 'Tonight's Prelims will begin shortly', that could be 5 minutes, 5 hrs, or the event already have passed. What so hard to have a dedicate page for weight-in, prelim live, etc with count down clock like the ufc, does that cost billions to have these in place? Even a dedicate fan like myself have trouble finding the weight-in & starts time, don't see other casual fan will have the patience for their shenanigan. I guess I have to give them prop for hd weight-in now than the 240p we been getting.

it is infuriating. i'm into this stuff 24/7/365. and it's maddening that i dont know the fight order. cause they don't even know it. they literally fight in a different order than they weigh in. WHO DOES THAT!?

the spike.com bellator prelims are always fantastic quality, though. and they're fast-paced. no downtime, generally.

that said, it's always a rag-tag group of fighters. totally inconsistent in quality, often guys who are just signed for one fight, guys who are not at bellator level, etc. it's bizarre. i don't understand their match making / scheduling systems.

And what is Bellator post fights for, for who? I don't see live fans stick around after see the main event, I have never catch a post fights, why do Bellator waste money on post fight that no one able to watch, weird?

And what is Bellator post fights for, for who? I don't see live fans stick around after see the main event, I have never catch a post fights, why do Bellator waste money on post fight that no one able to watch, weird?

they only do post fights when they run over on time. they make guys who were supposed to be on prelims fight after the main card finishes.

thanks for the link EZ. Totally forgot the Held fight was on the prelims. So stupid that it's not on the main card. It's a pretty high level fight for Bellator.

This tells me they need to hire someone who know a bit of math and apply that to amount of time it take a fight. UFC got it down with ½hr each fight with filler early fight or color commentary. That's give exactly time for the fighter when to warm up & when to fight. Maybe Bellator is a mma charity where they give any fighter a fight to make 1g or 2 or their match maker not doing their job seeing out prospect.

2u Coenen itd +120
1u Curran itd +403
2u Held -175
1.5u Carvalho -220

Think there's a solid chance Curran lands a bomb on Georgi, he can get complacent on the feet but when he's on all it takes is one counter and he can take almost anybody out. had to take him to finish at 4-1. GL boys.

wow, Coenen itd open at +182 to -181, I might lay a flyer on oversize Dufresne or fight goes to decision. Dufresne survive Marion Reneau 3 round on onslaught, I take Coenen don't have the stand up to finish her but maybe by sub.

wow, Coenen itd open at +182 to -181, I might lay a flyer on oversize Dufresne or fight goes to decision. Dufresne survive Marion Reneau 3 round on onslaught, I take Coenen don't have the stand up to finish her but maybe by sub.

dufresne taking this on one week's notice. had a baby 5 months ago. has terrible cardio already. missed weight by 5 pounds.

i think she's getting tapped.

I wish any euro books offered Coenen ITD :(

Dufresne 'lasted' 3 with Reneau but Reneau has no killer instinct whatsoever.

6:30 was a lie. finally on now at 7:00

can't wait for the held-jansen fight.... and... shamefully... the freeland fight..

doh! too late. The fight goes to decision at +180 seem like a bargain compare to -190 when it open. I don't recall if Coenon have great td, I guess you can td any fighter that gas in the fight. I need to put $$$ into this fight and not going to pay -660 for Coenen. A fly on decision so I can cheer for Dufresne to fight defensively, survive to the bell.

Back