Bellator 157 - Dynamite 2 - rampage vs ishii

Ruth looks like the best bet to me... not much footage of ilimi but she did not look very impressive to me.. not that ruth is a world beater but she should have a decent edge on the feet/power and i think she will be too strong for illimi to get takedowns.

btw wtf is this video? LOL looks like some mom hwo just decided to try out mma

I'm betting Rampage to win 1u... I just have no idea how Ishii can possibly win. Worst possible matchup for him.

Considering Seumanutafa... the guy is pretty good on the ground. He's definitely getting KOed if he doesn't get it there, but he will probably finish if he does. That said, I doubt that he will.

parlayed Chandler + Rampage for 2u

played ruth 0.625u -125. i think her hands are at another level and her tdd i think is good enough. not confident, but yea.

Ruth looks like the best bet to me... not much footage of ilimi but she did not look very impressive to me.. not that ruth is a world beater but she should have a decent edge on the feet/power and i think she will be too strong for illimi to get takedowns.

btw wtf is this video? LOL looks like some mom hwo just decided to try out mma

yea saw that, lol

so ruth and chandler are hometown fighters tonight, just fyi. makes me a lil nervous about my pitbull play if it goes to the judges.

Went big on Ruth at -135. Bigger at -120.

Ilima revealed her hand when she not only said she felt she was a small FW, but that she was a natural 115er. Her soft body at the weigh-in also confirms this, compared to the more cut Ruth.

Skill-wise, I cap Ruth at -250 at least. She throws straighter punches at a high volume, and she can keep it up for every minute of every round. Illina, on the other hand, was almost done in the 3rd of the Rios fight, and her punches were loopier and sloppier. There was also a lot of blinking and wincing on Ilina's part, a sign of discomfort. The more she got hit, the more she blinked. Not to be sexist, because some men don't like it either, but a lot of female fighters never really get used to be punched in the face. Becky welcomes it. She will eat two, to give two harder ones back. And she mixes to the body, leaving opponents gassed if they make it out of the 1st.

On tbe ground, I think Ruth has better wrestling offensively and defensively, she shows a good understanding of underhooks and circling off the cage. The BJJ is a wash, but I've seen Illana use the dreaded headlock of doom, while I've seen Ruth counter that very move patiently while always winding up on top.

Ruth basically beat a more dangerous and experienced version of Illina in her last fight. She dominated everywhere.

Parlayed

Ruth - Chandler - Page

and

Chandler - Page

Ruth NSC -130
rampage DEC +230
seumanutafa DEC +1125
hit these so far, all small

pitbull DEC +596 (edit: this one got hammered down before i could hit it)

Ruth NSC -130
rampage DEC +230
seumanutafa DEC +1125
hit these so far, all small

pitbull DEC +596 (edit: this one got hammered down before i could hit it)

The 5Dimes props also have this listed as a 3 rounder.

Chandler/Pitbull that is. I'm assuming it's scheduled for 5, is it not?

Bella 157 Risk: 403.50
page DEC: 25 for 57.50 / O1.5: 76 for 50
freire +285: 150 for 427.50
seumanutafa DEC: 25 for 281.25
ruth -125: 62.50 for 50 / ruth NSC: 65 for 50
---

that's what i've got now, idk if i'm done or not

Looks like the After pic from a long term meth addict.

For WMMA ugly often equals tough and pretty often equals wimpy. Its not a 1:1 ratio but certainly works as a rule of thumb.

I will always take the meth addict looking one when it comes to WMMA. I had to learn the hard way after backing some cuties:)

I think we are all Ruth ITT

Yeah, not the first time they've screwed this up, and they'll usually void those bets.

Yep, guaranteed to be voided. And if he suspects it was intentional on your part, Tony might send someone over your to your place to sexually harass your sister as payback.

Back