Bellator 157 - Dynamite 2 - rampage vs ishii

Only 1 bet.

Ruth + Rampage + Mitrione + Chandler/Pitbull o2.5 at +245.

With you guys. My plays are

160 to win 100 -- o2.5 Chandler/Freire
100 to win 50 -- Rampage + Mitrione
42.50 (I think) to win 30 -- Ruth

Nice to see we're all mostly on the same page, even if they're all favourites except pitbull

Nice to see we're all mostly on the same page, even if they're all favourites except pitbull

Im betting Pitbull but kinda regret it. I wish I would have just bet the over. Anyway at least he should make it close.

Ruth NSC -130
rampage DEC +230
seumanutafa DEC +1125
hit these so far, all small

pitbull DEC +596 (edit: this one got hammered down before i could hit it)

EZ, why did you end up betting Page DEC? The way you, Budden, maybe edole and others were speaking quite the opposite back on page 2 (mid #30's). I was with you guys thinking Iishi is not going to be able to get this down and lnp. Rampage may not want to take this fight deep out of concern for his own cardio. I feel like he will land and swarm and Iishi will buckle.

Idk, but I took the under for plus odds on this one. Think Rampage cracks him and Iishi wilts, and does it sooner rather than later. Anyhow, that was my read on this one and it seemed to jive with a prevailing notion in this thread so I made the play and came back to see you had taken the DEC. So, just askin'.

Tailed the thread on Ruth. Didn't get as good of odds but seems like the right play.

EZ, why did you end up betting Page DEC? The way you, Budden, maybe edole and others were speaking quite the opposite back on page 2 (mid #30's). I was with you guys thinking Iishi is not going to be able to get this down and lnp. Rampage may not want to take this fight deep out of concern for his own cardio. I feel like he will land and swarm and Iishi will buckle.

Idk, but I took the under for plus odds on this one. Think Rampage cracks him and Iishi wilts, and does it sooner rather than later. Anyhow, that was my read on this one and it seemed to jive with a prevailing notion in this thread so I made the play and came back to see you had taken the DEC. So, just askin'.

Tailed the thread on Ruth. Didn't get as good of odds but seems like the right play.

i question rampage's state of training/etc in taking the fight at 225. think he will be intent on sprawl and brawling as a gameplan and i don't think he'll force the finish. if ishii wilts, he wilts.

you're asking me to justify a 0.25u play, tho.. it's not even a standard sized bet, it's a quarter of a unit! ;)

against ya on the o/u, tho. for the above stated reasoning. but not confident at all.

----

feel like i already know what's gonna happen with the pitbull-freire fight.. like it'll be a super close decision and they'll give it to chandler... and i'll be sad.

o95xaX4.gif

it's coming..and i'm not getting out of the way...

Kind of surprised so many are on Chandler instead of the over. I wasn't that impressed with the Campos or Rickels fights. On the flipside Patricky has been looking in the best form of his career lately.

Bellator 157 Dyanamite 2 Risk $603.00

Michael Chandler/Patricky Freire Over 2½ (-175) $175.00 for $100.00
Rebecca Ruth (-140) vs Ilima MacFarlane $140.00 for $100.00

Parlays:
Matt Mitrione (-420) vs Carl Seumanutafa + Quinton Jackson (-420) vs Satoshi Ishii $188.00 for $100.18
Matt Mitrione (-420) vs Carl Seumanutafa + Michael Chandler (-260) vs Patricky Freire + Quinton Jackson (-420) vs Satoshi Ishii $100.00 for $112.24

spreads up... and chandler-freire is still listed as 3 round fight..

i guess i gotta go tell them, myself.. calling..

i question rampage's state of training/etc in taking the fight at 225. think he will be intent on sprawl and brawling as a gameplan and i don't think he'll force the finish. if ishii wilts, he wilts.

you're asking me to justify a 0.25u play, tho.. it's not even a standard sized bet, it's a quarter of a unit! ;)

Yeah, I hoped I didn't come off like I was pickin' at ya. I was genuinely interested in you're thoughts.:)

I too think that Rampage will sprawl and brawl effectively. But I just thought he may push it a little bit early to try to avoid going later in the fight. I parlayed the under w/ Ruth for 1U so It's not like I'm in too deep myself.

Last edited:
Any of you guys able to view the prelims on your phone? I have the latest version of Android and Chrome, but only a black box shows without a live video.

http://bellator.spike.com/live
I'm watching on my desktop, but just for curiosity I tried for you and the stream works fine in the mobile Firefox browser on my older Android smart phone.

props now up and corrected for freire-chandler 5 rounder.

btw, added 0.25u senuamaeuaneaeuea +420 cause f it. mitrione first fight after cut, could get lucky here. (not tail-worthy, obviously)

Very small, just for fun:

Ruth/Mitrione/Chandler-Freire o2.5/Rampage (+248)
Ruth NSC/Mitrione ITD/Freire DEC/Rampage ITD (+2287)

Back