Bellator 157 - Dynamite 2 - rampage vs ishii

i feel like we all need to be a little smarter. betting on wmma in bellator -- not smart.

let's be better, sherdog.

Its better to just avoid WMMA. Its way too unpredictable. Fucking Joanna Caldrwood accomplished what the GOAT WMMA fighter couldn't ffs.

i feel like we all need to be a little smarter. betting on wmma in bellator -- not smart.

let's be better, sherdog.
More the degen nature than WMMA for me lol. A 3-0 rookie vs a pretty legit vet? The media touts and Sherbros picking Ruth? She looked kind of good against that girl that last time? Heres my 42 bucks 5dimes.

Its better to just avoid WMMA. Its way too unpredictable. Fucking Joanna Caldrwood accomplished what the GOAT WMMA fighter couldn't ffs.

good point man -- I'm going to try to be suuuper selective going forward regarding wmma.

Man I cant wait for the three UFC events back to back. Its with bullshit like this that you start to appreciate the quality and production of the UFC.

Omg. More money lost going into July with the over losing. Great. Nice win Chandler backers.

so pissed i didnt bet the under

lol at patricio and chandler

here's hoping Rampage does the same thing later -- rid my memory of ever betting on that atrocious wmma fight

Here's hoping to at least having the UFC events coming up be a bit predictable.

Ishii gonna KO Rampage. Just watch.

That feeling when you pick and bet the right fighter but lose more on the over 2½ prop.

That feeling when you pick and bet the right fighter but lose more on the over 2½ prop.

At least parlays re still in play.
Fucking Ruth. WMMA makes me sick.

Wasn't Schilling vs Kato kickboxing match suppose to go down on this show?

Back