Bellator 158 - Daley vs Lima - London

Thompson + Santos + Klinger

5 returns 502....let the dogs bark !

Oh great. After putting a whole £70 on Mitrione R1 at +100 (and was trying to put more when they pulled the line) my BetVictor account now reads when I try to bet: "You are not permitted to place wagers online with this account." The bet hasn't even won yet!

Oh great. After putting a whole £70 on Mitrione R1 at +100 (and was trying to put more when they pulled the line) my BetVictor account now reads when I try to bet: "You are not permitted to place wagers online with this account." The bet hasn't even won yet!
Been there, they will limit your ass if they don't like the bets you make, I was loosing on that account and they still limited me

betvictor are watching my ass as well. a few ufcs ago the lines came out at 3am uk time and i immediately tried to slam £750 on a treble. probably not an indicator of your average recreational gambler lol.

3 units on Daley
2 units on Thompson
1 unit Page + Gallagher + Carmont

I saw JB comment on it and I was thinking the same thing, that Mitrioine was literally KO'd (obviously woke up), but nonetheless KO'd less than a month ago. BUT does Oli Thompson have any stand-up? Mitrione is still five times as athletic as most Belltaor heavywieghts. Want to bet Oli, but if anyone who has watched a lot of tape on him can weigh in, that would be awesome..

so far oli thompson has defeated 1 fighter with a wikipedia page.

so far oli thompson has defeated 1 fighter with a wikipedia page.
The guy who should've KOd Mitrione less than a month ago doesn't have a wiki page, and never beat anyone with one, so confidence increase Oli?

I think the play for the Mitrione fight is the u1.5 -170

I'm on Daley for 1u... seems to be a very close striking match to me, so I'm taking the dog. Lima has never faced this type of striker. Hometown is a nice bonus. I'm concerned that Lima will mix up takedowns, though.

I think the under of the Page fight still has value actually. Cyborg will probably be like his last two fights, heel hook or nothing. Whenever a fighter takes that strategy the fight ends in the first.

Need to look up the other guys.

Oli is an ex strongman. Hes a big strong guy but he aint great. Anything could happen its hw but mitrione hits like a truck so i have to favour him. Hes been fighting levels above oli.

Unibet dropped ITD/not ITD now.

- Daley ITD is 5.00 now, might be worth a stab? ML 2.5.
- Oli Thompson ITD 4.25 and ML 3.40. How did Mitreone recover from last match?
- Carmont ITD 1.50

All I got so far is Daley ML with 3/5U

3 units on Daley
2 units on Thompson
1 unit Page + Gallagher + Carmont

Sounds got, I'll add Thompson and the parlay to my plays. Changed Page and Carmont to ITD in order to get the odds up a bit though. Really think both of them will get it done.

Daley now +180 @ 5d/unibet at this price he has to be the play

Back