Bellator 158 - Daley vs Lima - London

Lima bettors, don't forget that it's Bellator. If this is going to decision Daley is winning even if he doesn't land one strike. Remember that.

Last edited:
Lima bettors, don't forget that it's Bellator. If this is going to decision Daley is winning even it he doesn't land one strike. Remember that.

i don't think it's that cut-and-dry. lima is a 10 fight bellator guy, former champ. he's a big name in bellator. daley has had 4 fights within the promotion... this is his first actual legit opponent...

i'm a little worried about any close rounds going to the brit in london, but i don't think bellator has any real stake in it or any preference for daley... /shrug.

i do think it's going the distance, tho, but i think it's gonna be clear for lima

i don't think it's that cut-and-dry. lima is a 10 fight bellator guy, former champ. he's a big name in bellator. daley has had 4 fights within the promotion... this is his first actual legit opponent...

i'm a little worried about any close rounds going to the brit in london, but i don't think bellator has any real stake in it or any preference for daley... /shrug.

i do think it's going the distance, tho, but i think it's gonna be clear for lima

They don't care about you being a former champion or how many fights you have, they care if you're a draw or big name (unless you're on your way out like Manhoef and use him to build your champion up).

i wish this card was being shown live tomorrow during the day. Tape delayed fights are so lame.

Yeah I checked listings only spike tv delayed so no chance of lb

Because it's Friday:
Cyborg ML @ 7
Cyborg WTD @ 7.8

All my plays are still alive as the golf plays hit, I may just ride out with the over/unders I have. I'm debating on Daley though...

Edit: Tiny play on Daley. Playing Bellator really small.

Last edited:
i wish this card was being shown live tomorrow during the day. Tape delayed fights are so lame.
At the press conference I just watched on YouTube, Scott Coker said that the fights would air live on Spike TV UK at 9 PM and Channel 5 at 10 pm for those in the UK or those who don't want to wait the extra few hours for the American Spike TV broadcast and want to try to stream it. I know Channel 5 at least has a great live stream online if you know how to make your computer look like it has a UK i.p. address.

He also said that the winner of Lima vs Daley gets a welterweight title shot against Koreshkov.

square two teamer for action, 1u Mitrione/MVP-Cyborg un1.5 and 2u Lima -205. Should've bet it yesterday but still okay with the 205 here. I'm with EZ, very high on Lima, great all around striker, big, durable, better grappler, etc. One of the few guys in the sport that can stop you with legkicks, they're that good. Koreshkov and Askren were able to wrassle him Daley won't be able to do that. Really like Lima here.

Last edited:
At the press conference I just watched on YouTube, Scott Coker said that the fights would air live on Spike TV UK at 9 PM and Channel 5 at 10 pm for those in the UK or those who don't want to wait the extra few hours for the American Spike TV broadcast and want to try to stream it. I know Channel 5 at least has a great live stream online if you know how to make your computer look like it has a UK i.p. address.

He also said that the winner of Lima vs Daley gets a welterweight title shot against Koreshkov.
That's great to know thanks Jimm

Hopefully 365 live bet!

I thought I read that there's a tape delay for the UK too. I'll be streaming it if so. Fuck delays.

Jim, who are you liking for the main event?

EZ is convincing me to be on Lima so thinking of parlaying him with something as my main play.

Man I wouldn't touch Lima past -200 at all. Out striking Semtex is no easy task. Personally, I think Lima needs to clinch him on the fence in order to win. In a fight in the middle of the cage I think i'd favor Daley.

EZ is convincing me to be on Lima so thinking of parlaying him with something as my main play.
I got Lima at a good price of -140 so I'm on him for 2.8u to win 2u. Slightly tempted to take the free roll on Daley with his line up to +176 on BM or +188 on 5D now, but probably going to let it ride.

just my opinion; i have 2.225u at -148 on him, it's not like it's a 4u play. if he dipped back down to -150 or better i'll round it up to win 2u, tho.

Looking through Limas instagram, he has not been wearing the knee brace lately (something he wore quite a bit in pictures leading up to the Koreshkev fight).

Back