Bellator 159 - Caldwell vs Taimanglo - Kansas

Bruna Ellen:

hqdefault.jpg

Bruna Vargas is also on the same card. She's the fight right before Bruna Ellen.

We're all going to be fapping during the prelims. That will be awkward.

latest bellator lines have been up in a while... :/ annoying!

and it's a solid card, too

yeah wtf is going on with 5d? Dont remember it ever taking this long

I straight up think Guilherme Viana wins, am I missing something?

35 mins of refreshing. they're up.

did a little on O2.5 weichel-sanchez -215. tried to do more but it shifted to -245 fast.

I gladly paid the juice on Weichel. 190 to win 100. He should dominate Sanchez

Also stabbed Guillard 38 to win 50

I gladly paid the juice on Weichel. 190 to win 100. He should dominate Sanchez

Also stabbed Guillard 38 to win 50

kinda leaning the other way on both, but no bets yet

sanchez is game as hell

He is. I like Sanchez, but skill wise hes outclassed everywhere

Expect a 30-27 for Weichel in this one

idk, i could see it being a really close fight. another split for sanchez is possible.. would be his 4th in a row, hehe.. and i think some people scored the curran fight for him

close decision city

and i have been big on weichel each of his last 3 fights (still so salty about the freire loss, f'ing bs)

Fight gonna be close, both are super aggressive, and Weichel has the way worse chin

idk, i could see it being a really close fight. another split for sanchez is possible.. would be his 4th in a row, hehe
I'd be surprised. Weichel is one of my strongest leans of the whole weekend. This is a fairly big step up for Sanchez and i'm not sure what his path to victory would be. Weichel got way too comfortable vs Patricio, who also was tough as hell, and that ended up getting him KOd so maybe Sanchez can catch him slippin in the same way? Other than that idk. Striking should be Weichel, wrestling should be Weichel, grappling should be Weichel. His cardio is good enough to deal with Sanchez's pace. I capped Weichel around -250 and was fully prepared to either parlay him or hit his dec prop at that price so I like the -190 here.

100% agree on Weichel. Also on Guillard. Ride or die Joe.

Back