Bellator 159 - Caldwell vs Taimanglo - Kansas

lines moved the way i wanted

1.4u rickels -140

0.5u sanchez +180

0.25u taimanglo +800

and getting a little more on that O2.5 for sanchez-weichel at -225 (playing it with some overs for ufc saturday)

I like the under for the main event at -110. DC doesn't muck around and is pretty aggressive 4/6 first round finishes for last six fights.

Either way I think it is likely this fight ends in r1.

I also like Melvin at dog odds but who knows these days with that guy. Rickels def seems more tenacious.

Took the ov1.5 for the Caldwell fight. Taimanglo is super small but he's a little tank, a good grappler, durable (hasn't been finished since '09) and we're getting -120 to for him to make it 7.5mins? Caldwell's a monster, no doubt but I had to hit that for a unit, might add another, not sure yet.

I like the under for the main event at -110. DC doesn't muck around and is pretty aggressive 4/6 first round finishes for last six fights.

Either way I think it is likely this fight ends in r1.

I also like Melvin at dog odds but who knows these days with that guy. Rickels def seems more tenacious.

Look at the overs & Joe for the same sample size

I actually looked both ways as well and have no clue what I want to do for the main event.

Praying Caldwell itd has a decent price. After that performance vs Warren i'm sold on him being a top 10 guy at BW right now, and likely the best BW in just a few more years. Have a hard time seeing a much lower ranked guy like Joe not getting steamrolled.

300/200 rickels

Was already confident in him here.. now guillard missing weight and saying this is his last fight at 155.. confidence increase

ok, i know caldwell is freakin LEGIT. and i know taimanglo missed weight. but WTF? +1000? we're not even talking about "should this kid really be -1000?" we're talking about a +1000 comeback.

mandatory bet for me on taimanglo here.

I'm on Weichel and Rickels. Threw together a Weichel/Gus parlay for slightly better odds cuz why not.

2u on Taimanglo, 2u on the o1.5

I mean, Kakai is no joke (but Warren might be at this point), and Taimanglo outstruck him easily with an impressively unorthodox style early in his last fight. I think he will have success early on the feet in this one. I also know that he's an intelligent, experienced fighter, with solid TDD (Kakai is a pretty strong MMA wrestler) and good get-ups.

That's WAY more than enough to bet him at +1000.

Bruna Ellen looks short and semi soft for 125, and looks like she could make 115 if she wanted to. Her opponent looks like a natural 125'er. I assume Bruna Ellen is fighting at 125 because Bellator wants to build the division, and Ellen is teammates with Bruna Vargas.

Bruna Vargas looks like a large 125'er, but very healthy. Her opponent has a nice body and is also easy on the eyes, but she is smaller and would look best at a 120 pound catch weight.

Side note: I'd go raw-dog in Bruna Vargas.

i dont really think melvin tried thard to make that weight.. as he said last fight 155 so he proberly dont give a fuck :) wish i got that opening line on the under.. dont see this one lasting 15 minutes

i dont really think melvin tried thard to make that weight.. as he said last fight 155 so he proberly dont give a fuck :) wish i got that opening line on the under.. dont see this one lasting 15 minutes

Who do you think will win?

I placed my bets and I dont really feel confident in any of them :)

Taimanglo 0,5U @ 8.00
David Rickels 4U@ 1.62
Weichel+Usman 3U @2.02

Back