Bellator 162 - Shlemenko vs Grove - Memphis

rd 1 all brents. rd 2 so fuckin hard to score. flip a coin. rd 3 brents good flurry early and then NOTHING for 4:30, i gave to gormley

coinflip decision imo going into that decision and i thought brents was gonna get the split. sorry, brents backers, you made the better bet even tho it lost.

rolling that lucky impulse-bet into grove +235, i owe it back.

Alright, so it's 6pm PST right now, and GLORY starts at 9pm PST.

This is a low key decent night of fights. Just wondering if I should order a pizza... ;o

I feel lucky Gormley got that split decision. I thought Brents could have easily gotten it 29-28 winning round 1 & arguably round 2.

This is gonna be an awesome scrap for as long as it lasts

This is a low key decent night of fights. Just wondering if I should order a pizza... ;o

Finished FOUR slices myself, and regretting it almost as much as the 3 fights I passed on and would've won

Great Glory card tonight but no odds unfortunately. No spoilers in this thread please!

That was a great fuckin round. Eye poke mightve changed the outcome, such a shame

Rematch, please...

God how did goiti not tap bubba. I'll never forget that one

God how did goiti not tap bubba. I'll never forget that one

Riding a guy's back for an entire round is incredibly gassing. Getting sweaty hurt his guard. Bubba was pretty lucky it played out like that.

FML. I put Bellator on mute and forgot it was on. I'm trying to watch The Night Of on HBO at the same time.

Missed the Yamauchi fight.

Mcgeary close up interviews always CRACK me up. He looks and sounds like a little funny looking dwarf from lord of the rings.

You'd never know he was a 6'6 lean ripped dude

Lashley looks exhausted but his opponent is bad.

Why does Lashley never put the hooks in when he has his opponent's back?

Back