Bellator 163 - McGeary vs Davis - Connecticut

Good thing for Liam, Phil isn't dangerous when he mounts his opponents... ...twice!

How's mcgeary look so fresh?? That said...
20-18 ... Idk how mcgeary can win this barring a miracle

Whew o2.5 covers

.. never in doubt !

o2.5 hits, whew

30-27

McGeary needs to go for broke but can't stop the takedown and getting positionally schooled.

It could be like 30-25 (tho 30-27 for me cause no real fight ending moments)

But both guys, even mcgeary, look super fresh. Both are in insane shape

Mcgeary backers...

We still have a chance. Davis could dq himself.. there's a chance....

Davis tossing a no hitter here.

I've seen guys in grappling tourneys do what Davis is doing going knee on belly and switching from side control to mount and back to rack up pts. I don't think I've ever seen it this much in an MMA fight.

50-41 Davis and mcgeary doesn't even look tired

Pissed for never adding more to Davis decision at + odds. Probably was my favorite line of the weekend, and he most certainly showed why. Happy I at least jumped on the o2.5 train though. -150 was another awesome line.

Winning night on a Bellator. Thank Jesus.

I lost all my bets awad and mcgeary....man i knew better on both ...sick

Awesome cardio for LHW. Davis dominant and honestly looks like he could go 25 more minutes. He looked more tired at the end of rd 1 than he does now.

Man koreshkov lima 2 gonna rule

Side note.. as soon as Bellator ended and cops started... During cops intro. I had to YouTube "'cops bikini girl" cause of one part of the intro

YouTube didn't disappoint

Only just caught up on the fights, lol @ Kharitonov. That's why you don't bet on juiced heavyweights. So pissed I passed on Davis @ -200

Bella 163 Net: -8.75
mcgeary +275: 90 for 247.50 / mcgeary RD1: 10 for 95 / O2.5: 72.50 for 50
awad +100: 100 for 100 / U1.5: 66 for 50
ayala +365: 25 for 91.25

---

could be much worse.. oh well, moving onto tomorrow where the real action resumes!

Shitty day for me, not bullshitting here but I had terrible feelings about my Awad and Liam bets before each of their fights started but thought I was being paranoid or something so didn't try to hedge out (probably wouldn't have done anything with McGeary since I had shit prices on him anyway and wouldn't have gotten much back on a hedge on Phil). Aaaand both dudes get dominated.

I thought Ward was the bro idiot but Awad fought really stupid, trying to trade when he was hurt against a bigger, more powerful puncher in Ward, recipe for getting ktfo and he did. I was kind of already regretting my action on Liam as I mentioned earlier itt, was a tough style matchup for him, but I really did think he'd make Phil more cautious and put him in more danger both on the feet and on the ground.

Phil completely dominated him on top, McGeary was getting mounted more than a chick in a gangbang. He also didn't do enough damage on the feet to scare Phil off and make him get away from his gameplan, the biggest shot landed there was the hook from Phil that hurt McGeary, ironic.

Anyway, tough night for me but hope most of you made out okay. Laying the juice on Phil was definitely the smart play/ And congrats to the guys who played Ayala and Ward as well.

Called davis fight perfectly but thats what i get for betting on hw's a one unit loss. Damn you bellator

Back