Bellator 164 - Koreshkov vs Lima II - Israel

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-164-Koreshkov-vs-Lima-2-55131

a9828c6bc73e45abb04092967b5b3a12.png

be advised:

this event is live on THURSDAY the 10th but tape delayed to FRIDAY (normal tv time) the 11th.

Complete garbage besides the main event

well, the main event is f'ing awesome. two best guys at 170 in bellator w/out question. i legitimately think they'd both hang w/ufc's top 10, even top 5 170's

saying this now: remember, fight day action on koreshkov has been insane the last two times he fought

gotta look into georgi's opponent and lena's opponent.

lahat-cleve isn't a terrible fight

Didn't Lima say he was injured going into the frist Koreshkov fight and that he pretty much just turned up for a pay check?

Didn't Lima say he was injured going into the frist Koreshkov fight and that he pretty much just turned up for a pay check?

His knee was fucked, yea, but that's not the only reason he lost

His knee was fucked, yea, but that's not the only reason he lost

I like Lima, but he also lost because Koreshkov is just...a little better. And while Lima has seemed to hit a plateu for the most part (albeit at a pretty high level), Koreshkov seems to keep improving.

The only guys in the world right now at 170 where I would give Korseshkov little chance would be Maia and Wonderboy. I'd favor guys like Robbie, Condit, Woodley over him but not by a ton.

I like Lima, but he also lost because Koreshkov is just...a little better. And while Lima has seemed to hit a plateu for the most part (albeit at a pretty high level), Koreshkov seems to keep improving.

The only guys in the world right now at 170 where I would give Korseshkov little chance would be Maia and Wonderboy. I'd favor guys like Robbie, Condit, Woodley over him but not by a ton.

i mostly agree.. don't forget askren, btw, either.. hehe. i know koreshkov doesn't forget him!

i mostly agree.. don't forget askren, btw, either.. hehe. i know koreshkov doesn't forget him!

True. I think that fight would be far more competitive now though.

Will there be any way to watch this live?

http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/bellator-164-opening-betting-odds/

Bellator 164: Koreshkov vs. Lima 2
November 10, 2016
Menora Mivtachim Arena
Tel Aviv, Israel

MAIN CARD – Tape Delayed on Spike TV

Welterweight Title:

Douglas Lima +200
Andrey Koreshkov -280

Over 3.5 -175
Under 3.5 +135

Featherweight:

Scott Cleve +165
Noad Lahat -215

Over 2.5 -140
Under 2.5 +100

Featherweight:

Kirill Medvedovski +325
Georgi Karakhanyan -475

Over 1.5 -175
Under 1.5 +135

Women’s Flyweight:

Karla Benitez +220
Lena Ovchynnikova -300

Over 2.5 -160
Under 2.5 +120

no idea who benitez is. no idea who medvedovski is.

have to play lima +200. exactly the number i was looking for. his knee's better now, i think this is gonna be a much closer fight than last time

no idea who benitez is. no idea who medvedovski is.

have to play lima +200. exactly the number i was looking for. his knee's better now, i think this is gonna be a much closer fight than last time

LOL I'm the exact opposite. Wanted Koreshkov -200. Pass at -280. I'll keep an eye on it but doubtful it drops enough to play.

If 5d has that o3.5 at that price I'll be hitting it.

Looks like goes the distance or Koreshkov dec in the main will be my only play on this card.

LOL I'm the exact opposite. Wanted Koreshkov -200. Pass at -280. I'll keep an eye on it but doubtful it drops enough to play.

i expect lima's tdd to be better this time, his knee's better

1.5u lima +200

0.7u lahat-cleve O2.5 -140

i don't think i'd play any 170 on the planet over lima at -200.. maybe maia..

i expect lima's tdd to be better this time, his knee's better

Possibly. I'm just really impressed with Koreshkov. I think his timing has improved, he makes better in fight adjustments, he seems to get better from fight to fight.

Back